The Haunted House

Start from the beginning

"Hi sweetie. You must be Marcel!" Your mom says sweetly and reaches her hand out. Marcel takes it and shakes, he looks uncomfortable as he smiles down at the small woman.

"Okay. Enough let's go." You say and pull Marcel out the door. "Bye mom."

"Have fun!" She smiles and shuts the door behind you.

"Sorry about her." You laugh a little. You're still holding onto his arm, so he's close to you. And damn he smells good.

"I-it's okay. You, uh, look really pretty." He blushes and looks away. You look down at yourself. Jeans and a plain red sweatshirt. You had decided to side braid your hair to keep it out of your face.

"Thank you Marcel. You are looking good too." You feel yourself blush as you watch him smile.

"Thanks." He runs around and opens the door of his car for you.

"Awe. Such a gentleman." You smile and get into his car. He gets in his side.

"Here we go. To be honest, I'm nervous." He chuckles lightly and we head to Statesville.

**

**

**

**

**

**

"Whoa, it is packed." You observe.

"Yeah." Marcel is concentrated on finding a spot. His brow is furrowed and he looks adorable.

He finally manages to find one and pulls in, sighing.

"Here we go." He parks. "Ready?" You nod at him.

"You don't have to open my door this time." You chime before he can get out.

"But...okay." He smiles slightly.

You both get out and meet behind the car. The old prison building is looming in front of you and your knees feel a little weak.

"I'm scared." You mutter as you hear a shrill scream.

"Me too." Marcel reaches suddenly for your hand. You let him take it as he leads you up front.

The line is long, but it goes pretty fast. You end up having to hide in Marcel's chest when a rotting zombie walks up next to you. You can hear and feel Marcel's laughter.

"He's gone." He says and puts his arm on your back. You pull away and look up at him.

"He was creepy." He nods at you as the line moves, making you two next to go in.

"Two please." Marcel says to the woman dressed as a witch. She smiles and hands us two wristbands. She explains how to get our money back and then sends us off.

"I'm not ready." You say and Marcel leads you into the darkness.

"Merrrawwwghh." Zombies start to pop out of the walls, even the floors. You press into Marcel's side and he lets go of your hand bringing his arm around your shoulders.

Past the zombies, there is the classic human meat room. Two butchers run to the glass windows pounding on them as you pass by. Marcel pulls you closer.

"Great little kids." You mutter as they start to swarm around you.

"Don't touch us or we can touch you back!" They wailed. This was freaking you out more than the zombies.

Marcel looks over at you in the dim light. Before you can think, he scoops you up in his arms expertly dodging the freaky kids.

He sets you down once you're out the door.

"Why thank you." You laugh and he puts his arm back around you.

As you walk through more creepy creatures appear, one freaks you out so badly that you refuse to move. In this case, Marcel yet again scoops you up and carries you away.

"Come on. We have to run at this part." He sets you down indicating the zombies that are coming up quick behind you.

He tugs on your hand and puts you in front of him.

"I don't know where I'm going!" You scream, but keep running. You bump into a few walls, but Marcel's hands steer you in the right direction.

"Just one more to get to." He nods at the single closed door in front of you.

"Hell no." A high pitched crazed laughter from behind you changes your mind and you race towards the door yanking it open.

Clowns.

"M-marcel..." You freeze as they come towards you. One tries to reach out and touch you, but Marcel slaps away his hand.

"Back off." He growls. The clown laughs horridly,but backs away and so do the others. You end up clinging to Marcel as he waddles toward the exit ahead.

"Congrats my friends, for you have completed the quest." A animitronic skeleton says and pulls open a door.

"Thank the heavens." You mumble and pull Marcel into the large warehouse. There is a few people standing in line.

"That must be where you get your money back." You point and Marcel shakes his head.

"Nah, I don't need it back. I'd rather spend more time with you than wait in the long line."

You smile up at him.

"That was sweet and cheesy at the same time."

"I try." You take his hand and go to the exit. After getting outside you see that there is a lot less cars. You are able to spot Marcel's right away.

"Come on." He pulls you away from the cars and towards the back of the old prison. The moon is full and you can see the stars.

"Here we are." He smiles at the view. A small creek runs down below you, a picnic table off to the side.

"Wow, it's pretty here." You say and Marcel takes you to the table. Hit sits on top of it and pats the empty spot next to him. You giggle and sit. He makes you feel so bubbly and safe.

"I used to come here with my family. You're the first girl I've ever come with." He leans into you.

"Cool. I'm special." You giggle again.

"Yep." You feel him watching you now and turn to look at him.

"Wha?" He leans down towards you, his face so close, his breath warm and minty. You lean in too, pressing your lips against his warm ones.

After awhile you pull away, breathless.

"You know, Marcel...I like you." He smiles at your words.

"I like y-you too, Y/n." He stutters and the plants a kiss right on your forehead.

THE END!

****Statesville is actually a real place! It's in Illinois, where I live. I've always wanted to go there, but I was too chicken and I didn't have a 'Marcel' to go with!

anyway, i hope you enjoyed! please vote read and share!

Also check out Do You Like Me Or Something? and Oh, Marcel!

'Kaylyn.xx