~When He misses you~

Week Later In Relationship
(C or D) = Cat Or Dog

Ichigo Kurosaki~<3

I sigh as I thought of what (Y/N) could be doing, before I sigh again remembering how far she was out in the Soul Society. I was patrolling for a while, plus she was busy. It felt lonely when she's was off in the society

It wasn't soon till Istarted to doubt her safety there thinking of the hollows, the dangers. Kenpachi could think she's strong too and kill her! Or a hollow may attack her on her private training schedules she does.. Okay no, no, no, no! stop lying to yourself Ichigo, she's alright... I just miss (y/n).

Uryu Ishida~<3<3

I was getting supply to surprise (Y/n) when she comes back from being out of town. She's supposed to come back a day from now I was already worried sick through those 2 weeks but I trusted (Y/n) to be safe of herself...then again it didn't mean I didn't miss her.

I missed her alot.. She would call me Ishi, or when she'd come up with her usual devious, cute mind of hers! she would also smile to me a lot, revealing my smile, relieving me of my loneliness I had. I miss (y/n), I hope she missed me too.

Yasutora Sado (Chad)~<3<3<3

(Y/n) Had asked me to watch over her house every so often. I walked in to see her (C or D) which was waiting for her at the door, snuggled close. The (C or D) stay snuggled as I pet their head and smiled to them, setting my backpack down sitting with her pet.

I was wondering what (Y/n) would be doing at this time, where she would be helping her ill grandma. I get up before sitting on the sofa she had - still in thought. She could be hurt, or may be lost on her way...No I realized how much I was being over dramatic about her, as if she couldn't handle herself. I was just missing her and I will still until she comes back.

Toshiro Hitsugaya~<3<3<3<3

I was staying at Orihime's house with Matsumoto, Ikkaku and Yumichika still here discussing where they could go.

It took a few moments till I dozed off thinking of how (y/n) must be thinking, first things started off great, until I think...what if the espada go to the Soul Society first? They would go after every captain, and seeing how I, the 10th division Captain and my assistant captain were here, they'd surely go for her as next. It wasn't until Matsumoto's fingers snapped for me to looked to them.

"Captain are you alright?"

"Huh, yes I-I'm alright just worried, is all." I blushed looking away, averting my eyes from their curious ones.

"Worried of whoo~?" matsumoto came closer, she obviously knew it was about her because of my blush. "(Y-Y/n)...I only miss her don't make it hu-"

"AW! Captain, 3rd seat (l/n) is going to be alright! She will miss you too!" She cheered happily, I slowly regret hearing her say anything as I blush deeply, as Ikkaku and Yumichika wore a certain smile upon their faces. I sigh and returned to their talk.

Renji Abarai~<3<3<3<3<3

Sitting in my office and worked on the paperwork Captain Kuchiki assigned. I had been writing on one, when I noticed I drew (y/n)'s name on the side. I immediately erase it as a dark blush hits my face...I miss her from being far where she was.

I then remember how she fights with competition even Captain Zaraki...which made my eyes widen and think. What if something happens bad with those guys who assaulted her before...what if-

It was when my door was opened wide, greeting Captain Kuchiki losing hope thinking it was (Y/n) since she visits me often.

"Assistant Captain Abarai" he called out my name we had a conversation over the papers. Once he left I sighed realizing even more It was boring without (y/n) to give daily pop-ups.

Kenpachi Zaraki~<3<3<3<3<3<3

I growl at the thought of having nothing to do, bored in my office. I sigh, wrapping my arms behind my head as I think of how the company I loved wasn't here. I was then grumpy at the thought of remembering she wasn't just out but with a small rival of mine, Captain of the the 6th division, Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. He could of taken her from what i'm thinking...or she could be left, to fight alone the hollows that could come by. Im cautious most from she was better at telling directions than I, but being sure of her surrounding could be a 50/50 chance at best.

I know she can definitely fight, so I didn't worry of that, but I'm hoping for her to be back soon, which made me sigh out rubbing my hand down my face... now mumbling

"I miss (Y/n)" it was then I forgot Yachiru's presences as she popped up from the other side of the desk.

"Aw, that's nice ken-Chan!~" It was no use shooing her away when her opinion was right.

Byakuya Kuchiki~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

My schedule being followed as I sit meditating before something felt off as I didn't feel the presence of my lover with me. I was use to her being here to chat with me, the energetic women I was with not here to make me smile. She went on the mission with Assistant Renji Abarai, and other members assigned. I worried for her sake, I've lost one lover personally, but to lose another would be a deceitful sin.

I kept my hopes up, knowing (Y/n) was a trained Shinigami I was awaiting her arrival as I wished she'd enter my room, but to be upset it hasn't come true. (Y/n) was a independent women, who I only missed and hadn't realized till now...