OKAY OKAY OKAY help me help you plz

SO, like I said in my first 'what do you think' update, I was gonna be dumb and make a whole another remake to my remake lmao and so I forgot BUT apparently I wrote the first few chapters out already.

 ALL I did was add way more detail to what was written, give your characters view a little start of backstory I guess, and I made the stories more longer. I really felt the need for more sense and dialogue to be a thing lol but a good mix between the two. I want to be able to make you have a whole story with whoever you're reading, whenever I finish this book basically - it's a visual goal i guess - not sure.

BUT WHAT MY MAIN POINT IS, IS THAT; What i'm going to do is post the Re-Remake I wrote on THIS page and you can read it and tell me if you prefer I start over for this LAST time, and replace the other chaps in this book with the new ones I made?? or just keep them??? idk I dont exactly have a plan and I'm sorry there's a bunch of these A/N's just all in ur notifs but I just want some help on what you would all prefer - and ig i'd just roll with the majority.  I know i should just make a choice and do it but I'd just want to know how it'd be for you guys to have liked my old writing better and then when I write new chapters it just all seems different ig?? i just want opinions, and i'm open to hear them - SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER.

_________________________________________________________________

Ichigo Kurosaki-

Ever since your Family moved to 'Karakura Town' just about a Month and a half ago, you've only been looked at crazy, as you had so far since you've moved here; ran down several streets every other week, asked almost everyone at school if the town was haunted, and even skipping any human activity - even school , to be kept in your home! Why? Because all you were, was bothered and chased by these crazy ghost you see, but this only happens now?!?!

Even so, it's been another week and You had just been bothered by some headless, heart throb ghost and made sure to run from that weird flirt; REAL FAST. But you had attended School today, because you won't get out of this town without learning to how to first. You rushed in before being too late hopefully, seeing students still leave to each of their classes; going through some quieter halls, and short-cutting up some of the stairs. But turning the curve to see the next flight of stairs you had bumped into someone directly, from the pain you had, you imagine it was forehead-to-a shoulder type of thing.

"Huh??....Hey. You okay??" He had collected his posture, rolling his shoulder a bit, but although you took the more dramatic toll;

"AHHH, Ohhhwow, that hurt so bad...Your shoulder is so hard what the hell-" You muttered and cursed as you rolled, and sprawled our along the floor for a good few seconds.

"Eh?? it's a shoulder, its not THAT hard. Here, let me-" He helped you up, hand stretched out chuckling as you got it together, a bit pouty but you seemed alright.

"Names Ichigo, I'm sorry for hitting you - I'm in a rush."

"Same here, I get it. My Names (Y/N), But sorry i'm already late for class - see you sometime around, Carrot-top."

"Wow. Now that's a new one." Ichigo eyed you, before ready to go, questioning if he should dye his hair along the way.

Uryu Ishida -

"Can I just get one hit?!" You growled and wild goose-chased this hollow!! Feet skidding onto the rooftop, stabbing your Zanpakuto into the rooftop to keep from any farther distance from the Hollow challenging you! Screaming in your face, you took a jump off the roof, and managing to get to another. The pattern going as the Hollow ran but enticed you - it was NOT getting away. You had dodged the obstacles in your way, even risking taking a jump off of the hollow before you reached your hand with your best aim;