chapter | eighteen

Start from the beginning

One that unlocked my cuffs.

He got on his knees and unlocked each of my ankle cuffs, he then reached up above me unlocking the ones restraining my hands. What the fuck, he actually unlocked them.

He stepped away from me and me stumbled backward a bit, my body was not used to being able to walk around again.

I looked up at him and stuck up my middle finger in his direction. What? I said I would, I keep my promises.

"So tell me satan, why am I really here? Other than your undying love for me? And the creatures that are supposed to be my family." I sat down backward on a chair in the corner of the room, so that I could look at Chase as he answered me. The back of the chair pressed to my stomach and my legs hung on both sides. I folded my arms on the top of the seat and looked at Chase innocently.

"You see Sasha, my princess, I knew the second that I laid eyes on you. You're a natural fighter, like me. You just need a little push and you could be deadly. A monster. A weapon." I looked at him.

Yep, he's defiantly insane.

"Why would you need a weapon Chase? You're a 17-year-old boy in high school?" He leaned up against a mossy wall in the cell, blocking the exit. That's gonna leave a mark on his expensive jacket.

"Sasha, in this broken world we live in, there is bad ways that you can make good money." More cryptic sentences. Yay! Just what I needed.

"Ok cut the shit satan, what do you want with me? What do you want me to do?" I clenched my fists making my pale skin, turn even paler.

"I need you," He made a sharp gesture towards me with his head towards me, "to be a fighter."

What is he talking about?

"Chase," I stated like talking to a three-year-old, "I have never fought anyone in my life, how do you expect me, to make any money fighting?"

If he needs a fighter, why not hire a professional. I was the probably the last person who could fight. I spent my Friday nights reading a book. I was mostly calm and collected. Why me?

"Yes, I know that princess, but you see, I wasn't always going to take you," He sighed, pushing himself off the wall, "But then the bet with your father came along, It would have been dumb for me, not to take the chance. It was out of pure convenience. Plus, how much I love you. And now I can have you all to myself. Not have to worry about that Ryder guy, you spend so much time with."

I stood from my chair making it scrape across the floor, I stormed towards him taking long strides, he stood there looking untreated, if anything he looked amused by the situation. I grabbed the collar of his jacket and slammed him into the wall, as hard as I could. He frowned and groaned at the pain that probably shot through his back.

"Never. Touch. Ryder." I slammed him into the wall three times for every word. My voice, something I no longer recognized. I sounded threatening and evil.

He turned us over so that he was pinning me against the wall. His face clearly showing his amount of angerand jealousy that flowed through his veins. He breathed in and out of his nose to contain himself from beating me.

"I will not touch Ryder..... If you do as I say. If you fight your hardest, and win." I pushed him off me and he frowned even deeper, as hurt flashed through his eyes. I didn't care, he meant nothing to me.

"Why don't you just fucking fight yourself! Let me live my life with my boyfriend, friends, and family!" I was mad, so mad, I didn't even bother mentioning Nathan or Luke, they meant nothing to me anymore.