Chapter 8

Red's POV
The iron door slammed shut as I was plunged into the darkness of the dungeon, the rank smell of the rotting walls and mossy cobble invaded my sense of smell causing me to almost gag in response.

The retreating sound of the stomping footsteps vanished signalling to me my temporary safety. I open my eyes by a sliver, emitting a soft red hue, I stared at the dimly lit dull wall through half lidded eyes.

Now I have to plan my escape... oh.. wait....I thought to myself as I allowed my wrist to phase through shackles iron grip. =_= oh yeah..... I can phase through things...*Facepalms* welp that's at least saved me some trouble..=.=¦¦

I sighed at my stupidity and casually walked through the iron bar door. Stepping out into the corridor, my shoes stepped on ..... eeeeww.... did I just step in poop?....>~< that's gross......(just continue already!! Red: =.= fine...)  Anyways, I ignored the squishy shoe and continued on my way down the dungeon....wait.... it just looks like a sewer... well.. nvm... This is gonna be a long day...

(Y/N)'s POv
"So... what you are saying is... Jeff THE killer, got beaten up by some NOOB!?!?0.0" I stared at him blinking my (e/c) orbs in confusion... I don't think I stuttered... did I?"-.- yes, yes I did just say that.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes yes, I know its short.... DONT KILL MEH!!! I have terrible writers block and there are test left right and centre and there's a shit ton of homework.... I also dunno when I'll update... but hey at least you got your chapter...right?...T^T pls don't kill meh...*cowers in the corner*

~Flame