Chapter 4

I looked up at Alpha and smiled a genuine smile. Then suddenly, a gold light surrounded me and when I looked in the water again, I saw the skull of a panther with glowing silver eyes floating behind me, and I too had silver rings of light around my wrists, ankles and neck and more floating behind me. Then suddenly the puppeteer opened the door without knocking and scared the living day light outta me. Imeadiatly , I felt myself warp to the door in front of the puppeteer with the panther head charged pointed at him, my silver eye glowing even more viciously.

I did not know why or how I did that but it seemed to be on instinct. Alpha, sensed my sudden aggressiveness and growled slightly his eyes also glowing a dangerous gold. Puppeteer seemed to be taken by surprise that I was suddenly in front of his face and he backed away with his hands in the air. I realised that it was only him and calmed down and felt my feet tough the floor. Wait,... I was floating!?!? Anyways puppeteer eyed me warily and asked in a shaky voice, " would you want some dinner?" I looked out of the window and saw that it was dusk, I nodded and he exited the room with shaky legs.

I turned over to Alpha and asked him how to turn back. He shrugged and turned back to normal, I soon followed cause our transformations are linked. I smiled and led the way out of the room and climbed down the stairs. We entered the dining room to see everyone staring at me and puppeteer nowhere to be found. I just stared back at them blanks and used my telekenises to say "what?" Alpha eyed them down from behind me as if they were about to hurt me at any given moment.

They just turned back to their plates and continued to silently eat, slender pulled out a chair and set down a plate of pasta and a dog bowl on the floor filled with raw meat next to the seat. I quickly walked over and grabbed the plate and a fork, Aloha grabbed his bowl and we went back into our room to eat dinner.along the way back we talked using our telekenises "what's up with them usually they would be yakking away like crazy but after they saw me they went all quiet." "I dunno, maybe they heard what happened in our room and are scared of us?" "Hmm.. Maybe but that was purely on instinct only. I did not mean to frighten puppeteer like that." "Either ways they will most definitely be on guard now that they think we are a threat... We must be cautious."

I nodded my silent agreement and opened the door for the both of us to enter the room and closed the door behind us making sure to lock it this time. I sat on the bed and eat my pasta, Alpha set his down near the pond and started to eat. After a few minutes of silence, I finally spoke "do you think that they would chase us out?" "Dunno but we must be prepared In case, we should go out and look for a place to stay if they do and kill along the way, we haven't done some killing in Ages!" I nodded again and finished up the last scraps of pasta. I took Alpha's bowl after he was done and exited the room holding the two bowls and with Alpha at my heels following close behind.

I entered the kitchen to see slendy doing the dishes, I walked up to the sink and tip toed to put the plate and the bowl In to the sink (cause we are 7, remember?). Slendy seemed to noticed the extra plate and bowl and turned around to see me standing there, I just said stood there and spoke in his mind " thanks for the food, me and Alpha will be going out into the woods to do something and maybe kill anyone we see along the way." Before Slendy could say anything, I spun on my heels and walked out of the mansion door, Alpha following suite.

~timeskip (it is now morning^^)~

"Are you okay? You are awfully quiet today that is so unlike you. Usually, your voice would be exploding in my head right now and you would be constantly asking Ma about what I think..." " im fine, just thinking about stuff , you know. I mean we only just got here and we'll, I think we made a bad impression. Every time we are in the mansion, we are always in the room and never talking to the others...... Do think we should change?" Alpha just shrugged and said " whatever you tell me to do, I'll do after all it is proven that we are somehow linked." I nodded and we arrived at a cave.

The cave had a nice opening the size of one of my demon bears, inside was nice and cool in contrast to the hot and stifling forest air in the afternoons. There are lichen hanging over the entrance to the cave. The cave goes a good way back and there is a small pool of spring water at the back coming from a near by natural spring. It was a perfect place for a little getaway from the creepypastas.

Suddenly, Alpha's ears perked up and he growled at a rustling bush. I spun around on the look out for something, my (e/c) orbs darting everywhere in search of potential danger. Then I saw a flash of black and red before Alpha was knocked to the back of the cave with a grunt. I turned around and there was a blade of a scythe on my neck, gleaming in the sunlight and wielding it was a figure in a black cloak with glowing red eyes,Red Shiver.

Choices:1)surrender and plead for mercy
Or
2)transform and fight

Make your choice and choose the the according chapter to your decision. Good luck and don't make the wrong choice.