Chase finally got me. He has finally won and I have lost my final battle. He finally killed me.

*

I woke up with a cold sweat and uneven breath. I have no idea where I am. I looked around and noticed I'm not where I fell asleep. My eyes searched around the room for something I could recognise. It wasn't very easy because of the tears that were forming in my eyes. It didn't help that it's pitch black in the room. I sat up in the bed and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I continued to looked around until I realised where I am. I'm still in Niall's room. I must have had a nightmare. A horrible, horrible nightmare.

I can feel Niall shift beside me and his eyes opened. He rubbed his eyes and sat up on his elbows.

"What's the matter love? Why are you up?" It wasn't until he asked that I realised I'm crying.

"I-I had another nightmare." I admitted.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked. I took a small deep breath. I told him about the entire dream. From when I was in the water, to seeing Chase, to being pulled down into the water and drowning. Niall turned his face so he was looking at me.

"Chase was in your nightmare again?" He questioned. I nodded my head and wiped the tears still coming down my face. He held me closer and began rubbing circles on my back softly. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and snuggled up closer than I already was. My eyes began to her heavy and before I knew it, I was fast asleep with Niall holding me tightly and my head placed in his chest.

*

I decided to make breakfast for everyone the next morning. I want something I can do to distract myself from thinking about last night. As I was cooking a few things, I got a phone call. I took out my phone to see that Liam is calling me. I swiped the 'answer' button across my screen and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Samantha! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed.

"Your welcome but what are you thanking me for?" I asked.

"Your idea to fly Emma's parents out here. She was so happy and excited!" He gushed.

"I'm glad I could help. What was her reaction like?" I questioned.

"She was really surprised and she told me how much it meant to her. Don't worry? I told her it was your idea." He joked.

"That's really great." I said. My voice wasn't very convincing though.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled. Honestly I'm not. I can't stop thinking about last night, even how hard I try.

"No your not. Samantha your my sister, I know when your lying. What's the matter?" I sighed knowing I'm going to end up telling him eventually.

"I had another just are about Chase last night." He groaned.

"Another one? That's like six in the past two months."

"I know. And every time I have them, they get worse and worse. In each one I have, he ends up killing me or someone I love." I said. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Liam?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About what?" I asked. There was another pause.

"Have you even thought of...you know...getting help?" I was shocked by his question. Was he actually suggesting this?

"You think I need therapy!?" I exclaimed in disbelief.