ch.11 szayel and doushinjis???

okay before i begin i wanna thank all of you for sticking by me as i figure some things out. ive had a lot going on, so your patience is appreciated. And i did this all on the wii, so please forgive me if it looks unlike my normal posts. Thanks!!! -Holo T.

~next day~

*jow knocks on Grimmjow's door*

Grimmjow: yeah?

Jow: I wanna talk to you... may I come in?

Grimmjow: Sure, might as well.

*Jow opens the door and walks in. The door slides shut and she leans against it. Grimmjow notices that her wrist is hidden under a white fingerless glove, like Orihimes but smaller(altho he dont know orihime yet u get tha idea... he walks towards her, stopping in front of her.*

Grimmjow: Jow... look... about last night...

Jow: I'm sorry... it was my fault i went too far.

Grimmjow: hows ur hand?

Jow: eh? oh it's fine.

Grimmjow: oh really?

Jow: honest!

Grimmjow: let me see it then.

Jow: No really, Im fine, I heal fast!

*Grimmjow sighed and grabbed her wrist. She whimpered and he pulled off the glove, revealing an ugly bruise. Jow pulled away and slid the glove back on, her face red*

Jow: Im sorry...

Grimmjow: Don't be, I started it.

Jow: Wtf no you didn't.... i so started it!

Grimmjow: Jow... you really need to shut up...

*he hugged her when she frowned. Jow's giggles were muffled against his chest*

Grimmjow: whats so funny?

Jow: Your purring Neko-sama!

Grimmjow: Neko-sama? You make that up?

Jow: nope I saw it in a doushinji.--i mean a picture book...

Grimmjow: 0-0 please tell me it wasnt yaoi.

Jow: so i should lie?

Grimmjow: Damnit Szayelapporo enough of you and your yaoi! i told him to stop writting smut!

^_^ yay yaoi goodness for all. and yes szayel does make doushinjis, I found a bunch in a box under his bed! *giggles* finders keepers!!! heehee! -Holo Tvrusky