Tanner Conner

Oh Tanner... Wow... Um happy birthday.. you and Lizzy would be 19 today on September 16th... I miss you. A lot. I miss watching you play football and all the other sports you did Mr. Muscles. Remember that haha. You and Lizzy were so much fun Holy crap i miss you. I remember when this girl in really slutty clothes came over and you were as red as a tomato when she started talking to you. It was SO HILARIOUS!!! Grant gave me your useless broken watch that you loved to death. Why. I still don't know the answer. Your favorite song i literally play every day at least twice. It's Gonna Be Me by *NSYNC I sing along and pretend you are there jamming out with me. you were so funny. I remember when i was crying after the death of Dani and you danced around in a monkey suit and sang this song in a really squeaky voice to make me laugh like the big brother you were. I was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe. I wish i could have that back because we have had 4 more deaths and i  am cutting again. I know I know " ARI WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY STOP IT! Talk to me instead of doing that!" Well hun... I can't really talk to you anymore can i... Please come back... I still have your leather jacket that you totally pull off with your tight black skinny jeans and tight white v neck. I need to find your dog tags so i can have them but i think Grant got them instead. Oh well. I got your jacket so in his face. Your jersey number was 8 on your team so i literally buy anything with the number 8 on it. Love you Mr. Muscles. Forever and Always remember?