Shhh...

"Ikuto... I.."

"Don't say anything"

"But.."

"Shhh..."

"Just leave it to me, trust me alright?" I felt his hands on my waist rubbing small circles.

"Alright.. I trust you.."

"Good girl. Now lay down and enjoy yourself" I felt him kiss my forehead.

I felt his fingers travel over my entire body and I let out a small moan.

"Don't make any noise now... Or they might find us, and ruin our fun.." His voice sent shivers over my body.

~outside the door~

"What is that dumbass doing in there!" Hikaru whisper yelled.

"I'm sure its nothing~" Honey said.

"What do you mean nothing?!" Tamaki said trying to pry out of Kyoya's arm. "My little girl is inside with that perverted maniac cat!"

"Let us see what they are doing!" Kaoru said quietly, yet annoyed.

"Haruhi, help me!" Tamaki said.

"No, this is wrong we shouldn't even be here!" She said.

"but," Tamaki said.

"No buts, lets go before someone finds us in here.."

~inside~

"Ikuto.. Don't touch that!" I whined.

"I can touch what I want kitty~" he smirked.

"Ugh... I hate you.." I mumbled and bit my lip.

"Shut up and let me do this." He pressed his fingers into my legs.

"Your a horrible masseuse.." I grumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Whatever.. You wanted this." He said pinching my cheek.

"I never thought you were this bad.." I said turning around.

He rolled his eyes and cuddled up to me. "Let me sleep stupid. I'm tired as heck."

I pushed him off, "then sleep on the bed." I stood up and stretched. I went to the bathroom to shower.

~After the shower~

I wrapped my robe around my body, and went out to get my clothes to find Ikuto sleeping on my bed. I went over to him. I smiled and shook my head. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, "goodnight kitty." I changed into my nightgown.

I slipped into bed with Ikuto and then I felt his arms around me

I slipped into bed with Ikuto and then I felt his arms around me. I turned my head and looked into his eyes. "I thought you were asleep." I whispered.

He smiled and kissed me on the neck, "who cares if I was or not.." He mumbled into my neck. "By the way, what did you think of the wedding?" He muttered softly.

"I liked it, it was fun. Why?" I asked and turned to him.

His arms rested on my waist and pulled me closer. "Just wondering.." I felt him hold my hand and he put it in his hair and put his hand back on my waist. I unconsciously started to play with his soft blue hair and he let out a cat like purr.

"Wondering what?" I said.

He put his forehead against mine, "can we have a wedding like this, hopefully someday soon?" He asked giving me a soft kiss.

I smiled into the small kiss and pulled away. "Tsukiyomi Ikuto, are you asking me to marry you?"

"If your answer is yes, then yes I am. If no, then I'm totally... not asking." He mumbled and pulled me closer.

I giggled and hugged him tightly, "my answer to you is..."