Transfer student?!?

Today the teacher told us we would have a transfer student. I didn't care and talked with Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi. Others were betting if it was a guy or a girl, tall or short, cute or not cute, and things like that. We on the other hand talked about problems about Tamaki always hugging me and Haruhi everytime he sees us. They agree and we start thinking up plans to try and see what will happen if we do certain things. Then the teacher told us to settle down and we all looked at the teacher as the new student walked in. I was surprised to see our new student was Kukai. (you guys thought it was Ikuto, huh?) He smiled, "thank you for having me!!"

I thought quietly, "he probably got in to the school with a sports scholarship..." The teacher assigned him to the seat behind me. He sat down and class began. Me, Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi passed notes to each other. Then the bell rang, excusing us for 1st period. I had the same classes as Haruhi and I sat next to 'him' everytime. I wondered why the teachers don't say anything about Haruhi being a girl, unless they don't know either. Kukai had most of my classes and ended up sitting either next to me, in front of me, or behind me. It was time for recess and Haruhi and I headed for the host club. Kukai came up to me, "where you guys going?"

I looked at him, "club"

He nodded, "can I come along?"

I shrugged, "if you want to be hosted, then help yourself, if not, stay away from Kyoya, he (probably) will kick you out." he nodded and walked with us to music room 3. When the door opened, everything was dark.

"Are we early for once?" I asked. We walked in and I felt something behind me. I turned and saw it was Kyoya, making me jump and scream.

I blushed, "Kyoya!!" I yelled at him.

The lights turned back on, "your late"

I smiled, "how late?" He pointed towards a door, "your clinets for today are waiting inside that room."

I looked at the door, "I get my own room?"

He shrugged, "your client was very shy...."

I nodded, "alright." I walked towards the door and opened it then closed it behind me.

"hello (name)." I froze recognizing the voice.

I turned around and looked at him, "I...ku....to..."