Why Ikuto?

I just woke up from bed and saw a furry tail in my face, "Rolo, move your tail..." I sat up and stretched. I felt something missing and looked around and found a note.

Dear (Name),
Me and Yoru are going on a small trip, we don't know when we will comeback, so don't stay up waiting. See you soon!
~Ikuto.

I sighed, "well...how do I explain this to Amu..." I groaned and fell back on to my bed. I heard my phone chime and looked at it, "(name) when r u coming back to school? You have duties as the hostess, Kyoya said he will give u 2 days or else he won't let you stop working once school officially starts." I sighed, "2 days to pack and other things." I sat up and started packing. Rolo and Coco started a small bicker about who can do a chara-transformation with me.

Rolo: "she can work faster if she does it with me!!"

Coco: "she can rest and have more energy if she does it with me!!"

I smiled and picked them both up, "no fighting you two.."

I stretched then I heard Rolo whimper, "I sense an X-egg..."

I looked at Rolo, "where?"

He clutched onto my hair, "outside, 30 blocks West..." I nodded and transformed with Rolo for extra speed. I jumped out my window and headed West. As I went towards the West, I heard the sound of a violin. I stopped when I spotted Ikuto, transformed with Yoru and hundreds of people unconscious laying on the ground and their eggs in the sky. I saw Amu run up to him not a moment too soon and question him about his actions. I switched transformations from Rolo to Coco and I closed my eyes and thought happy thoughts, Coco's transformation alows me to use an ability, similar to magic, (you know how cats are usually the familiars of a witch or smthn like dat?) I relaxed and aimed at the egg, "Target locked..." I released the gathered energy in my hand and it hit about half of the X eggs floating in the air. I fired the next one and got them all except for a couple. As Amu was about to purify them, Ikuto jumped up and grabbed them, and crushed them, crushing the dreams of that owner. The purified eggs all went back to their owners and they woke up without a problem. Amu left after Ikuto disappeared but I saw where he ran off to. I went after him and found him leaning against a tree sweating a lot and slightly in pain.

I stood in the shadows, "So, this is where you go every night?" He turned and looked at me.

"Rolo and Coco always told me, you smelled funny... I thought it was because you didn't shower, but to think you have been destroying X-eggs..."

He looked away, "I didn't want you to know..."

I walked towards him and kneeked down, "why are you doing this? Who do you work for?" I heard footsteps behind me and Ikuto quickly grabbed me and pushed me behind him. Ikuto and him had a conversation.

In the midst of the conversation I heard, "you have allowed to many to escape, we will never get the embryo at this rate... You work for Easter, don't forget it. You want to protect them don't you? Then do your job. Without any errors next time" After the footsteps faded Ikuto tiredly slumped against the tree. I looked at his violin and handed it to him, "play me a song Ikuto-chan?"

He looked at me, "why?"

I smiled, "you wouldn't do this without a reason. I'm going to trust you, don't make me regret it kay?" He nodded and played a small but sweet song for me on his violin.