Tag, You're It

YO BITCHES ITS AN UPDATE BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING. (i'm sorry i love you guys here's your well-deserved update)

•••

I lay on the grass in front of my house. The neighbors called 911 so the fire fighters came and put out the fire, but I ran as soon as I heard those sirens. They had no one to contact, so they just left the house. The only burnt place is the kitchen, so it's not like I can't live here.

I bought a new microwave for my room and have been living off of microwave Mac and Cheese for the past few days, not that I mind.

I'm bored, so I decide to grab my phone and go on Pokémon Go!. I'm only level 4, seeing as I got the app yesterday, so I need to capture a lot of Pokémon.

I'm skipping down the street trying to reach a PokéStop when I hear the joyful music of an ice cream truck. I reach into my small purse and grab $3. When the truck approaches, it looks a little run-down and as if the ice cream choices have been there for years.

"Hey, Girlie." The man driving the truck says.

"Hi! Can I get a Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich please?" I ask, holding out my $3.

"Okay, but my helper had a sick day today, so you're gonna have to get it your self, if that's okay." He says, grabbing my money.

"That's alright!" I tell him, waiting patiently for him to open the door.

"The door closes automatically, I just wanted to let you know so you don't get scared." He tells me. What a nice man.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know!" I open the door and climb up into the truck. Just as he told me, the door closes automatically. I easily spot the ice cream cooler. I reach in and grab my cookie sandwich.

I place my money in a jar next to the cooler, and then go to the door.

"Thank You!" I call to the front of the truck.

"Why don't I give you a ride home? You can eat your ice cream while sitting in the back comfortably instead of walking." The ice cream man calls back, starting to drive.

"Oh, sure!" I say, not wanting to be rude and decline. I sit on a bean bag tossed in the back. I unwrap my ice cream bar, taking a big bite out of it.

And I suddenly feel very...sleepy. And then the truck comes to a halt. And the ice cream man comes to the back of the truck smiling—no, smirking—at me. And then

•••

yes, i did cut it off mid-sentence to symbolize she's passed out/fallen asleep.

also, this chapter was really short because nothing really happens in it, other than the kidnapping. a million men is next, btw. and that will be pretty darn interesting.