BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE

I HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE OK. STORYTIME MOTHER FUCKERS.

Ok so basically we got to the venue at 4:30 pm and our tickets weren't even listed on the list thing they had, so they let us inside to talk to the manager whom we had already talked to on the phone for other reasons. But while we were in there, I HEARD MEL REHEARSING. She was singing Mrs potato head! I also saw her through the door! I was frozen omg.

So anyways, we got everything sorted out and the VIPs were let in at 5:00 (I was VIP).

We all went into the theatre and she came out and sang two songs. She was so cute omfg. I waved at her and she waved back, and we also made eye contact! (She sang Mrs Potato Head and Training Wheels.)

So after the Soundcheck we lined up at the stairs at the venue for the group meet and greet. There was the Merch stand behind a curtain so I went to it and bought a t-shirt which is blue and has the tour dates on the back, a white bracelet that says MELANIE MARTINEZ in a peach colour, and a poster with the soap drawing and tour dates.

A list of all available merch:
$30 • Blue t-shirt w tour dates on back

A list of all available merch:$30 • Blue t-shirt w tour dates on back

$30 • Pity Party shirt w dates on back

$30 • Yellow shirt w soap graphic on front and nothing on back

$10 • Crybaby Album

$10 • Soap tour poster

$5 • White MELANIE MARTINEZ bracelet w Peach letters

So after I got the Merch I got back in line for the m&g

So after I got the Merch I got back in line for the m&g. They let us in in groups of 10. We went into a room and there Mel was! She gave everyone a hug. I was so speechless that all I could squeak out was "You're so pretty" (face palm, but she was so...) and so she FUCKING RESPONDED and she was like "Aww thank you! I love your outfit so much! Especially your necklace!" AND I WAS INTERNALLY FREAKING OUT SO I WAS LIKE "Thank you!"

So we all lined up and she stood LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO ME for the pictures. We took a smiling one, a crying one, and a sleeping one, WHICH I LAYED MY HEAD ON HER SHOULDER FOR! (Sorry, if you can't tell, I'm freaking out remembering it rn)

Ok so we took the pictures and we left the room and waited outside the theatre doors until we were able to be let into the room. So when we got in, we waited until at 7:30 when the opening act, Mainland, came on. They played until 8:00 and then Mel came on stage at 8:30.

Setlist:
Crybaby
Dollhouse
Sippy Cup
Carousel
Alphabet Boy
Soap
Training Wheels
Pity Party
Tag You're It
Milk and Cookies
Pacify Her
Mrs Potato Head
Cake

Encore:
Mad Hatter

The show was so amazing and she's such a great live singer and performer. She does these cute little dances.

So anyways after the show was over, the PCD kicked in so I played I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance to describe how I felt.

The PCD REALLLLLLY kicked in the morning after as I hid under the covers for an hour after I woke up thinking about Mel.

The End