T W O

Yoongi, or better known as the devil, sat on his throne in the underworld. He was watching over his world and everything in it, just as he did everyday, but he was growing bored of seeing the same things.

Yoongi had grown to love watching the world above his, it gave him some entertainment since it was things he had never seen before.

He particularly took a likely to a certain boy in the living world. The only person in the underworld who knew of Yoongi's secret, was his most loyal servant, Namjoon.

But this night, Namjoon was out doing stuff and couldn't accompany Yoongi in watching the world upstairs. So, Yoongi took it upon himself to change the viewing of the other world, and to just focus on one thing in that world.

Hoseok.

Yoongi knew his obsession was strange and more than anything, wrong.

He couldn't help his growing fascination for the boys smile and personality, the boy had somehow made Yoongi smile himself. But, for some reason, Hoseok wasn't smiling as much as he used too, wasn't doing the things he loved anymore, he wasn't happy it seemed.

Yoongi wished for years to meet the boy, but couldn't think of a single way on how to do so. Not to mention, if he was even able to without freaking the boy out. Now that Yoongi was noticing the light going out of Hoseok's eyes, he wished more to meet the boy.

Yoongi transferred the visual in his cauldron to the image of Hoseok sitting on his couch, scrolling through his phone.

A closer look and Yoongi was able to see what Hoseok was looking at.

Facebook.

Yoongi mentally sighed to himself. He had seen many things from the upstairs world on the so called Facebook, and frankly, he didn't understand it. He always watched people fight on Facebook like it was hell, so he was confused as to why Hoseok was looking through it.

Yoongi continued to watch Hoseok scroll down on his phone until he had stopped on a picture of Jesus and Satan. Yoongi closed his eyes for a second in annoyance as the upper world portrayed him like that in pictures, it was frustrating to say the least.

He opened his eyes again to read the picture and was shocked slightly at the words, but he was getting excited to see what Hoseok had to say.

Once Hoseok had scrolled through his phone again, ignoring the picture, Yoongi felt a burst of excitement go through him and he finally found a way to meet him.

_

This is a strange story.