How you distract him

Start from the beginning

Your smirk fell and you fixed your top. "Stiles?" He hummed a response and your tapped his shoulder to look at you. He glanced over and glanced back.

"Are you hot? You can lower the temperature if you want." He said.

Well that didn't work. You thought to yourself. Bitting your lip, your stood up and went behind him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Stiles, lets go upstairs and cuddle." You said softly.

"Later, doll, I'm trying to beat my highest score." Stiles sighed. You ran your fingers through his hair, tugging at them just how he likes it but only budge a tiny bit.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures...

You stand up and looked down at him. "Stiles, I'm wearing the pair of Star Wars panties you bought me." He dropped the controlled and looked back at you wide eyed.

"Oh my god, really?" He asked amazed.

"Yup." You smirked. "If we go upstairs I'll model them for yo-" you stopped talking when he turned around and let out a loud no.

"I was so close to beating my highest score." He cried out and collapsed on the couch. Your smirk fell once more as you walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll go get the tissues." You sighed.

Derek:

Derek wasn't probably the hardest person to distract when he was focused on something. But luckily for you, you had a few tricks up your sleeves.

Derek was doing to pull ups on his pull up bar while you sat on the floor across the loft and silently whimpered at the sight of your boyfriends sweaty, shirtless back.

Both of your originally planned to spend the evening working out but he was more into it than you were. So here you were wishing you could just take a shower with your boyfriend.

Pulling yourself up, you walked over and went over to your yoga mat and glanced down at Derek who was now doing push ups. You licked your lips and decided to work on the squats that was next on your workout list. You turned to the side and picked up the weighted bar and bend down into a squat position. You went up and then down.

Derek noticed your present and took a break from his push ups to look over at you. He gave a little smirk and cocked an eyebrow at you before pushing himself up to go over to his weights. He had his back turned to you so he could focus.

Meanwhile you finished your squats and put the bar down. You tried thinking of your next thing on your list as you bend down to stretch. Derek couldn't help but glance back and bite his lip.

You stood up, walked over to the pull up bar, and jumped up to grab it. Pulling yourself up, you let out a few struggling noises that caught Derek's attention, breaking his focus. He grumbled and turned to face you.

After a few pulls, you noticed he was just dead on staring at you, you stopped and just hung there. "What?' You asked confused.

"Your distracting me." He raised his eyebrow, amused.

"I'm not even trying this time." You laughed.

"Whatever, come on I want us to take a shower." He wrapped his arms around you, pulled you off the pull up bar, and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh thank god because you were killing me while you were doing your pull ups." You laughed in relief.

"I know." He smirked causing you to stop laughing.

Isaac:

Isaac was staying at your house for a while ever since he's been having trouble with his dad...again. Luckily he had you to help him out in situations like this when things get out of hand.