Tutoring (Liam)

You were one of the smartest kids in your math class, everyone wanted your brain. Your teacher had asked you to tutor one of the kids in his class who was failing. Of course you would help, that was until you found out it was Liam. A boy you despise. He was such a flirt, seemed like a player. Cringing, you still offer to help him out.

"So basically, you do this." You said doing the math problem on the sheet of paper. Liam stared at you, lost in thought. "Liam?" You snap him out of his thought.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I get it." He smirked.

"Oh really?" You question in disbelief.

"Yeah." His tone was cocky.

"Then do this problem." You challenge as you wrote down a problem. He looked at the paper, nervously. Then threw it aside.

"Why don't we just take a break." He said looking into your eyes.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes.

"You know I'm not actually stupid, I can be pretty good at math." He smiled.

"Then why are you needing a tutor and why are you failing?" You asked.

"So you can tutor me, I like you a lot actually." He bite his lip, perfectly.

"That's stupid." You tried not to give in.

"Maybe." He said quietly, leaning in. You felt yourself leaning in as well. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours. Everything felt so right but it was so wrong. You pulled back.

"I'm suppose to hate you." You said nervously, missing the feeling of his lips on yours. He chuckled.

"But you don't, you secretly like me."

"Not true."

"Fine then prove it, go on a date with me and if you don't show up, I'll never talk to you again. Deal?" He offered.

"Deal." You sighed.

He smiled. "Great, meet me at the ice cream parlor at 6, if you want."

"Alright." You nodded.

"Well I have to go, possibly see you later?" He stood up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Possibly." You stood as well.

"Bye, (y/n)." He said leaning to your cheek, giving you a light kiss before walking out the door. When he left you sat down thinking. Maybe he isn't so bad. You gave in and went to see him, since then you both have been together.

Sorry for this crappy imagine, I have been so busy but spring break I'll try to update as much as possible💘