A pack member walks in on you changing

Stile:
Lydia was your big sister and she was having the pack over just to hang out. You were in your room changing into a new top you recently bought. You pulled off your top a threw it on your bed. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" Stiles said awkwardly walking in on your changing.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Stiles for the fifth time, this isn't the bathroom. You aren't sorry. You've done it five times."

He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah I'm not really, but thanks for the view." He winked leaving, he's such a dork.

Scott:
Stiles was your cousin and you came down to visit him. You were just about to take a shower, since you had gone out running. You stripped down into your undergarments when the door opened. "Stiles I- oh..your not Stiles." Scott said awkwardly. You blush and tried to cover yourself.

"No I'm not." You said trying to find your towel.

"Here." Scott said handing you your towel. "Sorry." Scott blushed. He backed away trying to get out of the room but kept crashing into things. Boys.

Derek:
You were Isaac's sister and currently he had over Derek and Scott. You didn't mind, since you had a crush on Derek. You were getting ready for bed when you heard your bedroom door open, your turn around to see Derek. "Oh hi Derek." You said awkwardly, wrapping your arms around your chest. Derek kind of stared at you a bit.

He shook his head and blushed slightly. "Uh sorry, Isaac wanted me to tell you were going out for a bit."

You nodded and gave a small wave. "I'm just going to finish changing." You said clearing your throat.

"I should be going." Derek said awkwardly leaving your room.

Isaac:
Ever since Isaac has moved into your house, he's been trying to make a move on you. You were Scott's younger sister. One day when everyone was out, Isaac had been in his room. So you took a shower, things were running in your mind about him. Yeah he was cute but he was your brothers friend. You shook the thought out of your head and walking into your room. Right as you dropped your towel, the door open revealing Isaac. "Oh god." He said breathless.

"Oh my god! Isaac!" Your squeal bending down to grab your towel to cover yourself.

"Oh um sorry." He said slightly embarrassed.

"What do you want Isaac?" You asked calmly.

"I was only wanting to see if you wanted to get some Mexican." He said awkwardly.

"Maybe later when I'm not naked." You said nodding.

"Well I mean you can now but yeah later sounds good too." He said leaving flustered.

Aiden:
Allison wasn't the only daughter the Argents had, you were the youngest one. Allison had the twins, Lydia, and Scott over. You were trying on clothes in your room that Allison gave to you. You forgot to shut the door and filet a presence behind you. You turn to see Aiden one of the twins. "Aiden what are you doing?" You asked putting a shirt on.

"Admiring the view." He winked.

You scoffed. "Go away."

"Next time don't forget to shut the door." He smirked closing it. Tool.

Sorry this was sucky but I'm like half awake and wanted to update so forgive me! Night all 🌙