20.

I woke up in a hospital bed. There were officers outside my door, awaiting for me to wake up so they could figure out what happened at the night club. I tried to move but I winced in pain from my shoulder blade, I hissed as I laid back down.

Officer Curelli came into my room and looked down at me, "Jasmine Williams, how are you feeling today?"

"You're really gonna ask me that question when clearly I'm not going well." I bitched.

"Miss Williams. Do you know the whereabouts for Mr Luh?"

"No." I honestly confessed.

"Do you remember anything about the club?"

I shook my head.

I was useless to him, I couldn't remember anything besides the fight even though that's what they wanted to know about. I wasn't no snitch.

"Thank you for your time." He walked out of my room.

I picked up my phone and tried to call Nyla but her phone rang all the way to voice mail. I called skate and his went straight to voicemail same with Swazz. Where was everyone? I wanted to call KDL but after the fight broke lose I wanted nothing to do with any of Derek's crew.

Just then I got a message from Mark.

When you see your bitch ass friend Nyla tell her my girl is looking for her with heat.

At this point my heart dropped in my chest, I needed Nyla to be safe.

--

A couple hours flew by and I was released from the hospital. Skate finally answered my call and offered me a ride home.

"Have you talked to Nyla?" I asked him softly as I kept my eyes on the road.

"Yeah, she's back in Compton. She fled the scene after you tried to stop Derek and got attacked."

"She left me?" I whispered. I took a screen shot of marks message and sent it to Nyla even though I should have just let her come to LA and handle her own.

"Take me to Mark's." I simply said cutting him off.

Skate's head turned quick then back to the road, "seriously?

I nodded.

--

When we arrived at marks house I started feeling uneasy, like something was wrong. I shook it off as I got out of the car, "go down the alley and stay there, I'll call you when I need you to come back." I said through the window to him.

Skate nodded and drove off as i walked up the wall way. My heart was racing as I got to the door. I rang the door bell and when Mark opened the door smoke flew out of the house and his gaze landed on me, "tf you doing here?" He said looking me up and down.

"Where's Derek?" I asked calmly.

A smirk smudged on his face, "upstairs in my guest room, third door to your right." He said actually letting me come into his house. Now I knew something was off.

I walked in and saw KDL. He didn't say anything he just kept toking on the blunt he had rolled. I don't think I've ever seen this much smoke, guns, hoes. He girls all gave me dirty looks and I just flashed them back the same dirty look.

I walked upstairs and headed the direction Mark sent me in. The door was cracked, I peered in and instantly burst into flames.

I pushed the door open, seeing a dark skinned bitch sucking off my man. "So this is what's good? Huh?" I was basically yelling. I heard chuckling from downstairs.

I lunged to the girl pulling her half naked self away from Derek and slammed her into the dresser which shattered the mirror.

"Woah, mami chill!" Derek said as he fixed himself up and pulled me away from the girl.

I snatched myself away from him, slapping him in the face, "you were talking all that shit in the club about Swazz getting his dick wet when you're up in here getting yours wet!"

Next thing I knew Derek had me pinned to the wall. I yelped from the pain of the stab wounded. At this point the girl had left out of the room, not wanting anymore trouble.

"Get off of me." I said trying to fight him off of me, "Jasmine chill!"

"Let her down, bro." I heard KDL say as he chuckled still.

I didn't see what was so funny

Derek put me down to the ground and I pushed him away from me, "you and your bitch ass friends up in here, getting all this dirty pussy when y'all all had bad bitches in the city."

Derek looked at me and shook his head, "what are you mad for Jasmine. We ain't together." He chuckled at how mad I was.

"Derek, you don't get it. You're mine!" I was so pissed off that I had blurted out my true feelings towards him.

"I wasn't yours while you were basically fucking Swazz on the dance floor."

I scoffed, "I was drunk!"

Kevin stepped in between us basically pushing us apart, "you two are very territorial over each other, you might as well be together."

"I don't want a crack addict who's fucking lose pussy." I spat.

"Fuck you, Jasmine."

"Fuck you, Derek."