11.

I woke up the next day to 10 missed calls and three voicemails from Derek. I listened to the voice mails and scoffed at how pathetic he sounded trying to apologize.

I blocked his number and laid my phone down while I went to shower. When I got out I got dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a cute blouse with heels. I had a meeting to go to in a couple hours.

I heard banging on my door sounding like the police I walked up up to the door and unlocked it without looking through the peek home and opened the door.

"D-Derek?" I asked as I stood there speechless.

His eyes were glazed over I knew he had been smoking but it hasn't bothered me since I dropped him from the label.

"Mami, why'd you block me?" His tone was cold he was upset.

"I can't do this Derek, I can't see you and sign you back-" he cut me off by pressing his soft toxic tasting lips to mine, shutting me completely up.

I couldn't help but to press my lips softly back to his. Our lips lingered in that moment. My heart began to race from the moment.

He pulled away slowly and looked at me.

I looked at him and sighed, "why?" I asked softly.

"What do you mean why? I can't get you outta my mind. You're all I want Jasmine. I don't care if you won't sign me back to the label. But I need you as mine." He openly admitted.

I stood there speechless.

His eyes lowered to the ground and sighed

"Forget it." He started back down the walk way.

"Derek wait!" I exclaimed and walked down to him taking his hand as I swung around to look at him.
I stopped him and snaked my arms around him pressing my lips to his. He placed his arms around me and plastered his lips to mine and we stood there in a trance as we made out.

God I was so sprung.