6.

I went home after the meeting and took a shower. If I was going to be going out with Derek tonight I needed a different outfit. I decided to take a shower and put on a black matching bra and pantie set.

I slid on a white dress with the sides cut out which it exposed my side tattoo, I slipped on beige heels and assisted my dress with gold jewelry and did my make up straightening my hair.

I called Derek and put him on speaker, waiting for him to answer.

"Sup?" I heard from the other line.

"Is that any way to talk to your boss?" I joked to him.

"Mami, can we not be professional for one night. You need to chill." He said reassuring me that I did need to relax.

"I'm kidding, Derek.. Where am I meeting you at?" I asked as I sprayed my setting spray on my face setting my make up.

"Calabasas."

"Why are we going out of town?"

"Just meet me there. I'm already about 5 minutes away."

"Alright I'm coming."

--

Once I arrived in Calabasas I texted Derek and asked him where was the meeting spot and he shot back a text to a restaurant.

I drove to the restaurant and parked my car. It looked like a really nice restaurant. He was really trying to impress me, it was slowly working.

I got out of the car grabbing my purse and when I turned around Derek was there with a sly smirk on his face.

"Hey beautiful." He said a little husky. I smelt the marijuana on his clothes.

"Hey." I said as closed my car door.

He held his arm out letting me know to go first. I started ahead of him and walked into the building agree he held the door open for me.

We got a table and both looked through the menu.

I crossed my legs under the table which the foot that was hiked up rubbed against his leg. He peered over his menu at me. I looked at him and back down to the menu.

We ordered water and he ordered us a bottle of champagne. Impressive, Luh.

I put my menu down when I knew what i wanted. Derek already had his menu down. I felt the warm of his hand on my leg as he rubbed it while the top of my foot was hooked on his leg.

"Derek, this is really nice. Thank you for bringing me out." I said as I leaned my arms on the table folded. His eyes landed upon the cleavage that was poking out as I leaned over.

He looked up to my eyes and smiled softly, "you're welcome, Jasmine." The way he said my name was attractive. I smiled softly.

We ordered our food and opened the bottle.

--

We both were on our fourth glass of champagne which had emptied the bottle. I gazed at our plates that were in front of us we both had tore our food up and our water glasses were damn near empty. I was feeling tipsy. There was no way I could drive back to Beverly Hills like this.

"Derek, there's no way we are driving back tonight." I said as I leaned my head in my hand on the table. Quite un-lady like. He chuckled at the site of my drunken self.

"I know mami, I booked us a hotel room."

"Oh so you intended on getting me drunk tonight?" I narrowed my eyebrows forwards in attempt to be angry.

"No but, I knew after I bought that bottle you wouldn't be able to drive." He said as he took the check from the waitress and looked at the check.

"Let me pay for half." I said sitting up straight putting both feet on the floor.

He shook his head, "uh uh, this is my treat to you."

"Please Derek?" I asked giving him a pout. I guess he's seen the pout before. Maybe not in restaurants I'm sure in the bedroom if he's a teaser.

He shook his head and placed cash in the book I tried reach for it but he snatched the book away, "Jasmine quit." He said softly but stern.

"I'm going to the lady's room." I said getting up going to the rest room. I needed to sober up some before he took me back to the hotel.

--

Derek had teased me the whole way to the hotel room. In the car we took his and left mine there to pick up in the morning; he was rubbing my thigh. On the elevator he had me against the wall on his waist making out. In the hall he pushed me against the wall and hungrily made out with me and rubbed me through my panties until someone caught us. We laughed all the way into the hotel room.

I was soaked wet by this point. I hadn't sobered up at all and it didn't help that he smoked in the car and hot boxed the car I had took the blunt from him and took hits off of it like a champ without coughing.

I took off my heels and put them against the wall. I was bent over and my dress was hiked because I never fixed it after Derek fingered me in the hallway.

"Mm." I heard escape his lips. I couldn't help but to let out a drunk giggle. I turned to him and he had already pulled his button up off. My eyes examined his body. I slid my lip between my teeth.

Before I knew it. I felt coldness on my back. He had me against the wall. His lips were moving in sync with mine and all I could taste in his lips was weed and alcohol.

My fingers ran in his hair moving it out of my way. He got me off the wall and walked to the bed, laying me down not so gently. I was in for it and I wasn't the one teasing!

He pushed my dress up and tugged my panties off my body. I giggled letting him. He removed the rest of his clothing, I pulled off my dress and he jerked me up and unhooked my bra. As he did so I leaned forwards kissing his V line. He laid me down and filled the gap between my legs. I hiked my legs up around him.

I felt his length stretch me out for two seconds before he filled me completely.

"Damn mami you are soaked." He murmured to me.

I smirked, "you like it, Luh."

He smirked and leaned back holding my thighs in his hands as he devoured my core. His roughness stung but it felt good when it hit my g spot. I moaned out and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes lowered on mine and he never removed his eyes.

"God yes Derek, fuck me." I moaned out.

A smirk grew on his lips, "you like when daddy fucks you like this?"

I nodded because I couldn't say anything else. I guess he liked when I talked to him because he was pulverizing my core.

I screamed out and the headboard started hitting the wall, "fuck." I heard escape his lips.

Our skin slapping and sticking together from the heat from both bodies interacting with each other.

"Oh god daddy I'm gonna cum." I moaned out.

"That's it baby cum for daddy Luh."

He leaned down to me tugging my lip as I moaned he pulled back and kept pounding my core our eyes locked in contact until my eyes rolled in the back of my head as I let my orgasm fall over me and my entire body shook.

Derek followed soon after.

We both fell asleep after a few moments of getting our breathing back to normal.