12.

Derek:

Jasmine and I were together now. I know she broke my ways, now I'm in a relationship.

We've been together for about 2 weeks and she talked to her head boss about letting me back on the label. Of course I got accepted to be back with the label.

I was working on my next project for Hollywood Blvd. I was tired from staying in the studio late. She was working me harder than ever and it was because she wanted to keep it strictly business while we were working.

I was in the studio fixing up a track which I couldn't get right so I left out of the room to go to Jasmine's office and I knocked on the door with my knuckle.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw Nate sitting across her reading a contract.

What was this? I thought she didn't like his flow?

"Uh.. Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out with a track." I said looking her way, shaking off the fact that Skate was in there.

"Give me like 10 minutes." She said as she looked at her laptop.

I nodded and walked out of the office closing the door.

I shook my head still wondering why she was about to sign Skate.

--

We fixed up my track and I sat back in the seat and looked at her as my arm rested on the arm of the chair and I rubbed my chin with my index finger and rested my hand on my knuckles, "so are you signing skate?"

Her eyes landed on me as she turned in her chair placing her legs on my lap, "yeah."

"I thought you didn't like his style of rap?"

"I need something different."

I've heard that before..