The other member likes you

Start from the beginning

"Where you going?" He asked as you started walking away from him.

"To find Niall. And to room one. He told me to meet him there in ten minutes." You answered.

"Well... you still have time, don't you?" He asked as he came up to you. "Five minutes won't hurt him."

"But you're gonna be late, Lou. You should go there too to rehearse." You said with an eyebrow up. "Isn't that kind of bad for you?"

"I've been late plenty of times, love. I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with it." He said.

You frowned but slowly nodded. "Okay."

He then pointed at the benches close by. "Would you like to sit down?"

"Sure." You nodded and followed him to the benches.

He sat down next to you, and stuffed his hands into his pocket. He then looked down, then around, trying to find something to keep him occupied. You just sat there, eating your muffin slowly. You noticed Louis starting to act wierd, and it slowly started creeping you out, but you remained quiet. You also looked around at the people walking past, making hot air breaths float around... as if they were smoking.

"Can I... can I ask you something?" Louis stuttered a bit.

You looked at him and nodded. "Go for it."

"Do you.." he scratched the back of his head. " What do you think of me?"

You rose an eyebrow uo at him, still feeling him creeping you out. "What do you mean, Louis?"

"Do you like me?" He got straight to the point.

"Yes, I do." You nodded.

He smiled, almost like he won the lottery ticket. "Really?"

"Yeah. I think you're a great friend. You're amazing to me, Lou."

His smile slowly faded, and he looked away. "Oh..."

"Louis," you paused. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

He kept quiet for a while, before nodding. "I like you, (y/n)."

"I know that. You've told me before." You said, still confused.

"No..." he shook his head. "Like... like you."

You frowned a bit more, until you understood. "What? Youve got to be kidding me.." You mumbled.

"It's crazy, I know. But lately I've been seeing you and everything and my mind starts playing game a with me and everything. I feel like I like you alot than I should. I feel like I'm falling in-"

"Louis!" You snapped. "Stop it. Please."

"But it's true!" He yelled and looked at you fully. His body was facing you. All the attention was at you.

"Louis-"

"No." He shook his head. "Just here me out, yeah?" You sighed but nodded, letting him continue. "I like you.. alot. I don't wanna hurt Niall, but I really wanna be with you. I know I may not because you don't like me that way, but isn't there a small piece in you that shows that you like me? Is your heart beating faster for me?"

His eyes looked deep into yours. It was unbelievable. To think you were just friends... and now it has turned into something... different.

"Louis-"

"Please (y/n), just tell me what your heart says, and I will leave you alone. Niall won't even have to find out about it." He said as if he was desperate.