Ignorance (both)

Ignorance (both)

-

When ever he ignores you, he would always listen to music, watch the telly or just busy himself. He would never look at you, only when it comes to you being too quiet, or you entertaining yourself instead of begging him to forgive you over something you probably did. (Yes, he kind of feels himself. I think - no, you actually think - he gets his big ego from the sass master himself)

He would always have that face. The one when his bottom lip is out more, and a small frown is displayed on his face.

But when ever you try to get him to finally talk to you, or realise that you are actually there and that you do exist, you would always sit on him, fake cry or fake get hurt, put the volume of the telly too loud, or bang stuff around the house. He would be seduced by you sitting on him, worried if you are hurt, start groaning and grumbling if the telly is too loud, and stress about something breaking in the house. And that would lead him to talk to you, yell at you, or possibly make love to you when necessary. Which, of course, you don't mind. As long as you get his attention.

-

He knows you are ignoring or avoiding him when ever you are too quiet, pretend he doesn't exist, make food for the both of you but end up eating all the food. He gets paranoid when you ignore him, and he finds his stupid and crazy ways just to get you talking to him, or just to acknowledge he is there and as alive as ever.

He would always call your name repeatedly, sing badly over and over, follow you everywhere, stare at you (And he knows how uncomfortable his blue eyes makes you feel when you don't look back at him), or just start making music with random stuff, especially the pots. He would always take a wooden spoon and take the biggest pot around. Then bang them together over and over and try making up bad lyrics to it. Sometimes... if he knows how serious you are, he would play his guitar and make up soothing lyrics of how sorry he is.

It always gets you frustrated when you hear your name repeatedly, or annoyed when he sings badly on purpose, when you feel like you don't have space because he is everywhere you are at, or the way you feel like hiding under the blankets because of his eyes starring deep into your soul, and how annoying it gets when you hear things clinging everywhere around you. But when he sings... And he sings with his guitar, he knows he got your attention, because you end up looking at him and smiling.

If things end up like he planned, he would end up making love to you, just to make yourself feel good, and a small celebration inside himself that he finally got your attention.

***
Heya! Thanks for reading. Thanks for the comments and votes. I really appreciate it alot.

Keep reading. I'll keep updating.

Vote an comment please.

CutiePuffPuffs.