Truth or dare (dry sex)

-

And so the lads decided to spend a day at you and Niall's house. It was nice actually, because of them, you have never felt more alive. You got to see the different aid if Niall; the side where is is so much more active and funny.

Harry was just cheeky, Liam was carefree but careful, Niall was just being Irish, and Louis was on 'Sass-mode'. It was funny. You were finished.

And that's when you decided to play truth or dare, and seeing that you were the only girl, they all decided to let you take dares once in awhile, and the rest would go as fate decided.

"Truth or dare, Harry?" Louis asked him with a knowing smirk.

"Mmm," Harry rubbed his chin. "If i take truth, I know it would be something stupid but embarrassing. If i take dare, it would be something more embarrassing."

"Your answer is?" Liam asked, still confused.

"I'll take truth."

"Is it true, Styles, that when you were making out with some girl at that open day party, you told her before you inserted her that you names your d*ck Steven Styles Junior? And that she ran away?" Louis smirked.

Harry blushed and sighed, and ran his hand through his locks. "Who told you?"

Louis laughed, as we all grinned at Harry. "I'm smelling a 'yes'." Louis shoched Harry's shoulder. "But you have to admit it yourself. Edwards, is that a yes... or a no?"

Harry sighed and blushed. "Yes. It's It's yes, but she ended up coming back after she found out from someone that I am the bomb-dot-com." He then smirked, making all of us to groaned and roll our eyes.

Harry laughed and spinner the bottle. "And my question goes up to..." the bottle stopped, pointing at Niall. "Nialler. Truth or dare."

"Dare." Niall smirked with confidence.

"I dare you... to..." Harry sang and then glanced at you with a knowing smirk.

"What are you thinking, Harry?" You asked feeling like you were going to be involved with Niall's dare.

Harry looked at Louis and Liam, which made them smirk too. "Nialler... I dare you to play seven-minutes-in-heaven with (y/n)."

"What?" Both you and Niall exclaimed together. It didn't seem like such a bad idea, considering that you and Niall were dating and that its been long since you both have played seven-minutes-in-heaven. You were more thrilled that your wish came along sooner that expected. You wanted to play it with Niall.

Niall, on the other hand was shocked. He thought that you were embarrassed. He thought you were going to call it quits.

"Yeah guys, go ahead. And don't worry. We'll try and not interrupt." Louis winked.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. Niall looked at you wierdly, but you just pulled him up and pulled you with him towards the closest room, which was the laundry room.

You closed the door and locked it behind you. Niall looked at you, a bit embarrassed. "I woul have chosen truth if I knew he was going to chose that-"

You silenced him. Not by talking, but by smashing your lips onto his. He was shocked, and be for he could kiss back, you pulled away and mumbled against his lips. "I've been waiting for this for a very long time."

Niall was surprised, and he kissed you back the second your lips replaced themself on his. His arms wrapped around your waist, bringing you closer than before, and his hands grasped your bum. Your fingers ran through his hair, and he let out a groan... or a purr in satisfaction.

Niall then backed you up against the door. You heard shuffling in the other side, but didn't care, because you knew Liam, Louis and Harry were probably trying to listen.

Niall pulled your legs and place them around his waist. His hands held the bottom of your butt cheeks, and his fingers run be against your womanly part, making you moan and pull away from the kiss, gasping for air.

Niall placed his lips onto your neck, leaving multiples of visable marks, just to show his lips' territory. He then kissed past your sweet spot, making you wiggle and bite your lip, trying to silent your moans.

Niall noticed, and looked at you, fanning his minty breath on your wet lips. "Don't hide, princess." He smirked and smashed his lips onto yours for a bit.

You shook your head and looked into his blue lustful eyes. "I...I'm n-not."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." You sighed out. He closed his eyes and hid his head in the crock of your neck, and them made friction between the two of you with his hip movement three times.

Your moan was silent, but it was there, because your eyes rolled back in your skull and your lips parted.

"Just..." Niall spoke, sounding breathless. "Just let it out. Let them hear y-you."

You shook your head. Niall felt you shake your head 'no'. He then moved with his hips again, over and over. This made you wiggle at that familiar sensation that filled in your stomach. Your nails dug into his shoulders, making you groan in pain and pleasure.

But that didn't stop him. He continued his movement. And that's when you let it all out. You moaned loudly, way too loud.

Niall looked at you and smiled, then placed his lips onto yours passionately. He then slowly placed your legs back down, but held you close.

He then pulled his lips from yours. He looked into your eyes.

"Dry sex ever." You whispered.

"Totally." He nodded.

You both than walked out the laundry room. All three lads were shocked. Their jaws were wide open.

"Close your mouth now, boys." You winked. "Best truth or dare ever."