He laughed with a wide and bright smile. "My gosh... he is my everything. Not in a gay way, but I just love him. He is my inspiration."

You smiled at him. "Maybe I can bring him here one day? Just for him to see you and sign something special of yours?"

"Please!" He practically yelled. "Please! I'll do anything."

"Alrighty!" You smiled and place your phone back in your bag. "So which one do you think will go with him?"

"I'm going with this rock and role one. It suits him perfectly." The guy smiled at you.

"Alright, I believe you. I hope he likes it."

"He will, I know he will." He said and placed the classic guitar on the other counter. He then went and paid for the guitar you both agreed on. He placed it in a guitar case, and you paid for it.

After thanking him (And telling him you would tell Niall to pay him a visit) you let to go put the guitar in to car. The guy, being a sweetheart he is, wrapped the guitar case and but a green huge sticker in it.

You then went back in the mall to buy a nice dark chocolate cake, and a vanilla flavoured cake because you don't really like dark chocolate.

Once you arrived back home, went inside with the to cakes, leaving the guitar in your car. Niall was sitting on the couch watching soccer. When he saw you, he grinned at you.

"Happy birthday, Niller!" You yelled as you placed the cakes on the counter and pulled him to a tight embrase.

"Thank you, (y/n). And also for the breakfast you made. You shouldn't have bought cake." He said as he hugged you back. He dug his face in the crook of your neck. His cold nose touched your hot skin, making you giggle a bit.

"I wanted to. I also wants to call your friends over just to hang out seeing that it is still early." You stated and pulled away.

Niall smiled at you. "Sounds good, (y/n)."

You smiled and kissed him passionately. The love you both had for each other was unbareable... almost unstoppable.

It was just amazing.

-

Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I'd let her rather suck my cock then drive my car. My baby!"

Everyone laughed but you, of course. You just rolled your eyes with a smile on your face. Louis was rambling about girl he was having a fling with and she was a bit too naggy about driving his car. You peacefully ate your slice of the cake and focused in the soccer that was playing.

Niall sat besides you. On the other couch was Harry and his girlfriend Tasha [I don't know if she exists... let's just go with the flow], and Liam sat next to Tasha, but next to Liam was Gaby [made up, go with the flow]. Louis decided to sit on the floor with a friend he brought over, who was also close with Niall (in terms of being friends), David [made up].

They all randomly started talking, and seeing that you were the only girl who didn't know what was going on in the band's lifes, besides Niall's, you didn't really fit into their conversations. You finished your cake and stood up to the kitchen. When you put the plate in the sink, a pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around your waist. You leaned back onto the person's - obviously it was Niall - chest.

"Best day?" You asked.

"Mmm." He hummed and pecked behind your ear. "Best ever."

You smiled and turned around and looked at Niall in his eyes. He had a big smile too. "That's great."