Chapter 25: Part two

Start from the beginning

I smirk wickedly, "Like taking candy from a baby." I whisper to myself in wild glee. My heart races in excitement as we all continue to move as one cutting down guards with knifes to keep silent and to save on ammo. What a fucking joke. I never had much respect for the bitch but I at least thought he would have decent security.

The first lesson Hurst taught me while growing up is never get too comfortable with your surroundings. This is the very basic mistake Santos has made. He allowed the small town's cover to create a false sense of security for him. "Tsk tsk too bad this wolf is going to huff and puff and blow this mother fucker down." I say loudly enough for my surrounding men to hear me. Their quiet chuckles follows me the rest of the way to the Victorian styled mansion.

Bursting into the home, I cut down the first three men. Blood arches through air bathing me in hot liquid as I make quick work of my opponents. I need to get to him. I need to get to him. I chant silently to myself as I look around the chaos. "Jason! Take lead down here. I am going for him!" I snap out once I meet my right hand's eyes.

"Nah Alex! Wait for me!" Jason calls out after me. I am already running through the home and up the stairs by now. I pull my gun out and shoot down anyone who dares to jump out in my way.

Fuck that! I am going for him. Fuck waiting any longer. I lurch upstairs and stand on the landing. I turn in the dark when I hear a door open and close down the hall. Soon I am running down the long hallway towards the end bedroom. Kicking in the door, a sinister laugh leaves my lips as my eyes lands on Santos quickly pulling on his robe.

"Alex, I must say what a surprise it is to_"

"Santos cut the shit! I don't give a fuck what you have to spew out of that shitty mouth of yours! You should have just disappeared and stayed gone. But being the cowardly monster that you are, you had to slink your nasty ass back here to get something that was never yours. Just take this punishment and die." I growl out stepping forward.

A flash of emotion goes off in santos' eyes. If you pay close enough attention to eyes. They will tell you everything that you need to know about someone. Facial expressions are easy to master and mask but eyes, they are much harder. Eyes will tell on a person. They will tell their deepest secrets and give away how they truly feel about someone.

His eyes tells me that someone else is in the room. Turning quickly around and jumping back, the nunchucks that was lined with nails gazes me down the side of my body. Adrenaline races through me so hard and fast that I do not feel the skin on my arm rip away underneath it's assault. I do however still feel my entire side grow warm with my own blood.

Turning with my back to the wall. I am in the middle of them. Santos to my left and a scary looking Barbie to my right. Barbie....this must be that dirty bitch Lucas told me about. She makes a show of twirling the nunchucks around her upper body. The moonlight catches the glints of metal nails attached to the weapon.

Santos' nasally laugh wafts up through the large master suite. He thinks he is safe now. I smile over at him and give a wink causing his laughter to falter. "No worries scum bucket after I handle this bitch, I will get back to you." My hate fueled threat states.

The killer Barbie screeches like a banshee and leaps forward, I mirror her movement in going backwards. Fighting an opponent with nunchucks can be tricky but it's only that, tricky. See what fucks most people up is that they are too busy paying attention to the swinging weapons. You don't actually look at the nunchucks. Looking at them will only distract you from what your opponent is really trying to do, which is usually looking for a opening weak point to strike.