Sam DDM x Reader 4.1

WARNINGS: SWEARING, PAIN.

"Hey, Satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey, mamma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land."

You sang the lyrics out loud. Your uncle Dean had given you a vintage cassette player for your 16th birthday, and was letting you borrow some of his music. You preferred your uncle's taste in music to your dad's, not that he listened to any if he didn't have to.

"I'm on the highway to hell!" You sang, headbanging to the beat.

"I'm on the highway to hell! I'm on the highway to hell! I'm on the highway to hellllllllllllll! Don't stop m-argh."

You stopped dancing and clutched your head. All of a sudden a sharp pain had started, resonating around your skull. You stumbled over to the music and turned it down.

"Oh god-ow!" You mumbled pressing both hands to your head, praying that the feeling would quickly pass.

"Hey Y/N, oh crap you okay?" Dean rushed in the door and appeared at your side.

"No, I-holy crap- argh- FUCK." You squeezed your eyes shut, and screwed up your nose as pain pulsed through you.

"Wh-what's happening, is it your head? Did you hit it? Sammy! Get over here!" Your uncle gently guided you to your bed and tried to pry your hands from your hairline, but you refused to let go.

"What's going on? Oh my god, Y/N are you okay?" Your Dad strode over, worry-stricken. Tears rolled down your cheeks, as you hyperventilated and contorted, trying to do anything to make it more bareable. Then the flashes started.

You were in some sort of diner, the blinds were rolled down, and you were tied to a chair.

"Y/N! Can you hear me? Dean call Cass!"

The room smelt...weird. Metallic, maybe.

"Cass!"

You looked around. Three adults were circling you, knifes in hands.

"Why isn't he coming?!"
"Give him a chance Sam!"

Their eyes were pit black - demons, but you weren't afraid. A young blonde lady bent down to your face and smirked.
"Y/N Winchester. Finally. We've been waiting for you."