DDM Demon Dean X Reader 3.15

WARNINGS: NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, SELF ESTEEM.

DEAN'S POV

Dean was fuming. He paced around the library. Sam was sitting at the table with a book.

"When are you gonna let me see her?"

"When I think she's ready." Sam replied without looking up.

Dean sighed and rubbed his hands down his face, continuing to walk around the room.

"Dean. If you don't stop pacing I'm going to lose my mind."

Dean slumped into the chair next to Sam, and pulled his brother's laptop towards him.

"Hey, that's mine." Sam placed his hand on top of the lid.

"I'm just borrowing it."

"What are you doing."

"Going on that Face Tube thing to find some ACDC to listen to."

"You mean YouTube?"

"Shut up." Sam chuckled as Dean opened the laptop.

A word document popped up onto the screen...

Dear...me.
#justgirlythings - that feeling when your Dad gets turned into a demon by a mark given to him by a knight of hell after he got killed by the scribe of God. #relatable...

I'm glad I have Sam. I don't know what would of happened if he'd done what I did when Dad died. I completely shut down. I couldn't feel a thing, yet I felt everything. Hell, I didn't get out of bed for...who knows how long. I still don't want to wake up in the mornings.

Sam is amazing. I don't know how he does it. He was angry, sad, (something would be wrong with him if he wasn't) but through all that, he stayed strong. As soon as Dad disappeared, he got straight to tracking him down. But he also started looking after me. He came to my room, offered to make me food, got me water, let me cry until i had no tears left. And he gave me some of Dad's shirts, so that I could feel close to him again. I wish I was like Sam. He's a soldier through and through.

Then there's me. The crybaby. The mistake. I know that I wasn't supposed to be born. I know that I was an accident. It spilled out on one of Dad's 'drunken Cain outbursts'. He was so angry at me. I don't remember exactly what he said, its all a blur that I try not to remember. But he made it clear that I was one of the causes of his unhappiness. So. Yeah. I don't blame him to be honest.

The treatments that Sam are giving him don't seem to be working. They're hurting him. It's not supposed to work like that. I hate seeing him hurt. Sure, I don't have the best life. Sure I know that he hates me, but he has tried his goddamn best to keep me safe and happy and I love him so so much that it hurts, no matter how much he hates me.

What will happen now? I have no clue.

Bye for now.
Y/N Winchester

A single tear slid down Dean's face. He sniffed.

"Dean are you okay man?" Sam looked up from his book into his brother's eyes.

Dean got up and wiped his face. Then he yelled and kicked over his chair.