Dean X Reader 1.4

WARNING: Contains torture, blood and swearing.

DEAN'S POV

The brothers arrived at the warehouse, hastily jumping out of the car and jogging around to the back of the impala.

The screams that Dean had heard on the phone were echoing in his mind, making all of his hair stand on end. For one of the first times in his life, he felt scared. Not just anxious, full on frightened, because he didn't want to lose you.
Sam noticed that his brother's hands were trembling, struggling to slot the bullets into his gun and he reached over to help him.

'It's fine, I've got it.'

'Just let me help.'

'Sam, I've got it.' Dean grunted as he finally managed to load his pistol.

He closed his eyes and sighed before signalling for Sam to follow him into the building.

YOUR POV

Your eyelids began to droop as you fought for consciousness. You were losing blood rapidly, the wide gash on your abdomen being the main contributor.

'Sir, the Winchesters have arrived.'

'Brilliant! Have someone lead the way for them, be careful though, they bear a lethal knife.' Crowley clapped his hands together. Then turned to you and frowned.
'You're not looking so good.'

You smiled sarcastically.

'Whoops...got a bit carried away... I'll make sure that my best men escort you to your cell in hell.'

'I'm fine.' You protested, gritting your teeth.

He raised his eyebrow and reluctantly lifted your sticky t-shirt and grimaced at the sight of the deep cut just below your bellybutton, that blood was pouring from, a raging river of crimson.

'No, you are definitely not fine. You really should see a doctor about that. And I would call the emergency services except...' He reached towards his phone but only grazed the bottom of it.
'Too far.' He smirked.

The doors were suddenly opened and the boys walked in, covered in blood.

'Hello Boys! You do know that you didn't have to slaughter my staff, they were only going to escort you. But then you both seem to lack manners.'

'Y/N...' Dean's eyes softened when he saw you slumped uncomfortably in a chair behind Crowley.

'Down to business then.' Crowley strode behind you and put his hand on your injured shoulder, making you scream in agony. He dug his fingers deeper into the wound causing you to pass out.

DEANS POV

'Y/N? Y/N!' Dean ran towards your limp body, but Crowley held up his finger.

'Where is Cass?'

'Sammy, now!' Sam held up his pistol and fired a shot into Crowley's head.

'Ow!' He wiped away blood from his forehead with an insulted scowl.
'You boys must know by now that bullets are harmless, crikey, you're both thicker than I thought.' He smirked.

The corner of Sam's mouth turned up and he shook his head. He waved his pistol. 'Devils trap bullets.'

Crowley's smile quickly disappeared.

'Who's thick now?' Sam walked over to him and punched him square on the nose.

'Dean, quickly, untie her!' The boys ripped off the bindings, holding your weak body against the chair. Your wrists were bruised and bloody, just like the rest of you. Dean gently placed you on the floor and inspected your wounds, wincing at the sight of them.

'She won't last much longer Squirrel, I've bled her dry.'

'Shut your mouth, you son of a bitch!' Dean growled as he removed his flannel shirt and pressed it against your stomach wound.
'Sammy, call 911.'

But Sam was focused on his fingers pressed against your wrist.

'Dean, she's got no pulse.'