DDM Demon Dean X Reader 3.11

TRIGGER WARNINGS: DESCRIPTION OF TORTURE/ABUSE/VIOLENCE, VOMIT MENTION, SELF ESTEEM.

'Y/N!'

The blow had knocked you to the ground, winded you, and sent you into a coughing fit.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I didn't see you."
Sam's strong, firm hand grabbed your wrist and yanked you up, patting you on the back.

Your coughs settled down and you wiped a tear from your cheek. You were so relieved to be back with Sam, somewhat safe. But...

That's not Sam's voice.

That smell. That's not Sam's cologne.

You spun around out of his grasp to face none other than -

Dean Winchester.

"Woah, calm down sweetheart, why the scared face?"
He took a cautious step forward with his hands up defensively.
"Don't'ya miss your old man?"

"Yeah. But you're not him." You stepped away.

Dean sighed.

"Y/N, we've been over this."
He pointed to himself.
"This. This is all me. Just a little... upgraded." He smirked.

Suddenly you were up against the wall, your father's hands at your throat, squeezing the life out of you.

"Plea-s-s-stop-da-ad..." You croaked, trying to peel his clamped fingers from around your neck.

He tilted his head and pondered, swiftly releasing his hands, letting you drop to the cold, hard floor.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. You really think I'd give up this golden chance to get rid of you?"

The vomit that had been slowly creeping up, had now been coaxed up by strangulation, and you threw up all over the tiles at your father's feet.

"Nice." Dean grimaced.
"Anyway, where was I...sorry, kinda making up this monologue on the spot...but...i'll keep this short and sweet."
He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you close to his face.
"This is for ruining my life." He smiled.

Dean's fist collided with your face, the colossal impact knocking your head bang onto the stone hard floor tiles. He kept punching, until your cheek bruised and puffy, your nose spewing blood.

"D-da-daddy stop. Daddy pl-please." You whimpered.
You didn't have the energy to scream. The blow to the head had made your body numb, and your vision was blurred and black at the edges.

Dean picked up his hammer and swung it into your left leg.

"Dean! Stop!"

You blacked out.