Chapter 8: Meeting Her Again!

Hi guys! Ever get where you can't get back to sleep after staying up too late? Yeah, that's how I feel today.

Anyway, I don't have a song due to being that type of person that forgot xD

Dedication:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Hi! Welcome my new comrade!" Lucy heard as she slowly turned from the spot she was standing at. As she turned around, the other girl slowly opened her mouth.

"Comrade? Wait, who are you?" Lucy said as she put her hand on her keys, ready to attack if needed. The girl standing in front of Lucy had blonde hair in a braid that went down her back with two strands in front. She had on a light pink silk-like dress that went down to her knees. But one thing that Lucy noticed is the girl's brown eyes.

The girl blinked and shook her head side to side. "No way! No way, no way, no way! T-T-This can't be happening!!" The girl said as she started to walk back and forth. She started to mumble under her breath.

Lucy looked around for a spot to get out. Sadly she was still in the same position and the dead end was behind her. She could probably get Virgo, but she had already done so much for her.

Suddenly, the girl turned around and pointed at Lucy. "You! What is your name!"

Lucy looked taken back. "Excuse me, but I don't go tell my name to strangers.." The girl glared at Lucy. She sighed and put her arms to her side.

The blonde bowed in front of Lucy. "My name is Calista Heartfilia. Nice to meet you."

Lucy's mouth dropped. Her eyes were widened as she replayed what this person just said to her. "You..Your..." Lucy mumbled. Somehow, Calista heard it and smiled.

"By your mumbling, I'm guessing that you are Lucy Heartfilia... My sister.." Calista said as she smiled at Lucy.

"How.. I've never seen you before though..." Lucy said and looked at Calista. Calista shook her head.

"Of course not. I guess I should explain.. I was born by mother and father after you. We did play as sisters when we were younger. 'Similar traits and similar looks, almost like twins' is what I remember people telling us. Then one day, I overheard a conversation with mom and dad. It was something like, 'He's coming and he wants one of the children.' or 'I don't want this.' Soon, I put all the pieces together as someone wanted to take one of us away, and wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer. So I volunteered to protect you." Calista took a breath and a quick look at Lucy. She had tears in her eyes, but Calista continued.

"They took me somewhere for research. I didn't understand at the time what they were doing. They just hooked me up to a machine." Calista smiled at herself. "But then it started to go good. Once they hooked me up to that machine, I was up in the sky somehow. It was always night no matter what, and I was afraid of the dark. I was trapped there for days in the night sky. Then, someone appeared out of a star and took me to a world full of star creatures. I soon got taught magic in the stars. After years in that world, they finally unhooked me from that machine. I quickly escaped the place and went searching for you guys but... Everything was gone.." Calista said as she looked down.

"But.. You're here now.. Onee-Chan.." Calista said and dropped down to the ground as she cried. Lucy, too, had tears in her eyes. Lucy just felt in her blood that everything Calista said was true. She dropped on the ground with Calista and started to cry too.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A little bit after meeting each other, Lucy and Calista went out of the cave's hole. Their reunion will be in their minds forever.