Chapter 3: W-Wait! What Did I Do?!?!

YAY! Hope you guys... wait... should you enjoy this chapter?~

Dedication: killuas    <--- I'm in LOVE with your NaLu stories!! <3

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

~3 Days After Natsu's Mission~

Lucy put her hand on her chin. Her elbow was leaning on the guild's bar where Mira was. In fact, Mira was making Lucy's strawberry milkshake at the time.

"Here you go Lucy!" Mira said and handed Lucy the milkshake.

"Thanks Mira!" Lucy said back to her and slightly smiled.

Mira looked at her, "Why don't you go on a job?" Mira asked Lucy. Lucy shook her head.

"Without Natsu and Happy? We're a team, and I can't do it on my own," Lucy answered. Sydney was right next to Lucy when she heard this.

"What kind of magic do you use?" Sydney asked Lucy.

Lucy smiled because Sydney hadn't talked to her in awhile.

"I use Celestial Spirit Magic. I have ten keys and I summon them to help me. All of them are special to me." Lucy smiled at the thought of her spirits. Sydney laughed evilly inside her head but on the outside, kept a low profile.

This will help me a lot with Plan 1010.. Sydney thought to herself.

"Thanks for the milkshake Mira! And thanks for the talk Sydney. I'm going to go and get some sleep," Lucy said as she stood up and walked out of the guild. She quickly waved to Levy and Levy waved back.

This is my chance! Sydney thought. She stood up on the bar stool as Lucy closed the guild doors. Hate her! HATE HER! Sydney repeated in her head

"Everyone! Listen up! I have something to say!" Sydney yelled out. All heads turn to her. Sydney coughed up a smile.

"Is everything alright, Sydney?" Cana called out to her sister.

"Sort of I guess you can say.." Sydney thought about her next set of words. Master was currently at a meeting so she thought this was the perfect time for getting people to hate the Heartfilia.

"I've been talking to Lucy for three days ever since Natsu left for his mission! She's told me SO many things! Now, I feel very bad for you guys because of the things she said! Lucy said t-that.. Everyone here is useless! Erza can only change her clothes and summon weapons! Gray can only summon ice while Levy can only summon words! But isn't SHE the weak one? She can't do as many things as all of you guys! Yet she's so brave to say those things.. Lucy even called me a troll! It was PAINFUL I tell you!" Sydney said to all her guild members and started to fake cry.

Wendy stepped forward, "I don't think Lucy would ever say those things! Why should we believe you?" Wendy yelled out. Sydney was looking innocent and started to cry more.

"Why would I lie to my new friends? I've done nothing wrong! Erza told me how much they save Lucy with pride and yet; Lucy said all those things! I don't even have the strength to lie to you guys." Sydney said to everyone in the guild.

Cana nodded slightly, "She's kind of right. When we were young, she could never lie because a curse inflicted on her.. So maybe it's the same here.." Cana said. Everyone gasped. Shock and sadness washed over them.

Soon, anger rose on them.

"How could Lucy say that?! SHE'S THE WEAK ONE!" Someone screamed.

"Yeah! What should we do Sydney? You know all these things!" Someone else yelled out. Sydney smiled mentally.

"We aren't allowed to kick her out.. But what if we can MAKE herself quit? We can abuse her and stuff so then she will kick herself out!" Sydney said. Everyone cheered but Sydney silenced them.

"But we must not show or tell Natsu or Master about this.. You know how angry they would be? We might not be able to show them what kind of monster Lucy is because they would be too dense! Not bring hate onto our friends.. But do we want them taking Lucy's side and we would have to take them down too! And we don't wanna have to do that, right??" Sydney said.

Everyone erupted in cheers and agreement. "LET'S PARTY FOR TAKING DOWN LUCY FOR SAYING ALL THOSE MEAN THINGS ABOUT US!" Someone in the guild yelled. More cheers were heard for the rest of the guild for the night.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

~The Next Day~

Lucy got up and did her normal routine. She quickly put her two pigtails in and hopped off to the guild.

Today, their having a guild special for breakfast! And I'm hoping to go on a job! Lucy thought to herself.

Before she knew it, she was right up close to the guild doors. She smiled to herself before she went in. After a minute, she pushed open the guild doors and smiled.

"Hey guys! Is the breakfast special still..." Lucy was saying but saw all angry faces. Lucy turned behind her but saw the guild doors. Why were they angry?

Suddenly, something big surprised Lucy. A sword went right past her head and landed on the guild's wall right next to her.

"G-Guys? Are you okay?? What hap-" Lucy was saying but got interrupted.

"Don't act innocent, Lucy. We know what you did," Erza spat. Everyone nodded their heads.

"W-What did I-"

"You weak wizard! Why are you even in a powerful guild with wizards like us!"

"W-Wait w-what-"

"Saying things like that! You should've been talking about yourself!"

"I-I-"

"There's nothing to say for an ugly person like you,"

"P-Please hear me o-"

"Didn't you just hear? THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY!"

"M-Mira, E-Erza, W-Wendy, S-Sy-"Lucy stuttered but got hit by magic before she had a chance to say anything else.

"Don't call our names! We aren't your friends!"

"S-Something must be wrong with you guys! D-Did magic hit you guys? I can try and fix it but don't-"

"Isn't it obvious ugly? This is our true selves without possession or anything!" Sydney said. Lucy didn't want to believe it, but it was true.

The atmosphere had an angry tone to it. But there was no sense in other magic around. Lucy's eyes widened and they turned to shock.

"You guys are my family! Why would you-"

Lucy got interrupted by a card coming toward her. It was sharp blades on the sides of them. Lucy knew that this was Cana's doing. Lucy quickly ducked. But sadly, the cut her arm deep. It started to bleed.

Lucy put her hand over the cut.

"Ice Make.."

"Sky Dragon's.."

"Solid Script.."

Lucy heard all the attacks of her friends. Before Lucy could get hurt again, she ran out the door as fast as she could.

I should've called Loke or someone... but I can't hurt my friends.. Even if they hurt me, I still think they're my friends.. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Lucy thought to herself as she made it to her apartment.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

...And yet things never got better at the guild...