Chapter 6: Lucy Is..

Hey everyone! New chapter up-y! YAY! I'm currently working on making chapters much faster and editing them carefully too! Hopefully you guys can keep up with the story xD

I've decided to put songs that I prepare before chapters. This is because I can't find songs right off the bat unless I prepare them..

Song: ~No Song~

Dedication: CrystalJaday  <---- Thanks for commenting on my story! Means a lot!

Quote: 'Always believe in yourself in times you can't do anything.'

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Natsu and Happy landed right in front of their guild's doors. Both were excited to see their guild members after so long. Natsu was getting ready to barge in through the doors but hesitated. This was because he heard voice calling out and with his dragon hearing, he listened in better than Happy.

"The weakling is finally gone!" Someone said.

"Natsu should be back soon. As long as he doesn't find out what happened, we should be safe."

Find out what? Natsu asked himself in his head.

"Natzu? What happened?" Happy asked. Natsu looked over to him.

Natsu shook his head. "It's nothing! Let's go see everyone!" Natsu didn't hesitate this time to open the doors. Everyone looked at the two who just came through the doors.

Gray laughed, "Flame brain's back!" Everyone laughed and greeted the two who just came through the doors. They asked several questions on what the job was.

Sydney ran up to Natsu and hugged him. "Welcome back!" She cheered to him. Natsu brought his arm up to the back of his head and scratched it. He looked at Sydney.

"A-Ah thanks," Natsu said awkwardly. He looked around the guild for his blonde haired friend. "Have you seen Lucy anywhere?" Natsu asked Sydney.

Sydney released her grip from him. She took her finger and rubbed her cheek innocently.

"Sydney.. Tell him the truth.." Erza said slowly. Sydney nodded, but was hesitating. The guild got quiet; no one could here a thing. Natsu was confused by everyone's quietness.

Happy flew over to Natsu. "What's going on? Where's Lushee?" Happy asked the guild.

Still being silent as a mouse, no one spoke.

Sydney spoke up, "Natsu," Sydney started. She looked down towards the ground and paused for a second. "Lucy died." She said to him fast. Natsu eyes turned shocked and small.

"N-No.. It's not true.."

"L-L-LUSHEE! WHERE IS SHE? S-SHE'S NOT DEAD!" Happy collapsed on ground. Tears were running from his eyes.

Everyone looked guilty and had sadness laying in their eyes. FairyTail looked down on the floor, not daring to say anything else.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Soon after, Natsu ran with Happy to try and find Lucy. Sydney was in the guild and sighed. She looked down by the ground, then looked back up at her members of FairyTail.

"Sorry to put all this on you guys.. I feel bad that we have to lie to Natsu," Sydney said as she put her hair behind her ear.

Mira shook her head at the mage, "It's for the best. If it wasn't for you, something terrible would've happened." Gray nodded at Mira's statement.

Sydney sighed again, only this time to be a sigh of relive. "Thank you all so much! I all of you so much!" Sydney cried out. Cana smiled at her little sister's action. She was defiantly glad her sister was back. 

"So? Anyone willing to come and drink with me?" Cana yelled out. People smiled at the card mage who was sitting on the guild's bar table with a barrel.

Sydney looked at her sister, "Sorry, Cana. I have to go somewhere.." Cana looked at her this time.

"Why are you always going places? You're not being threatened to do anything, right?" Cana asked her sister, serious. Sydney shook her head.

"Absolutely not! I am a free person! Oh, look at the time! I'm late! Bye guys!" Sydney called out as everyone was talking in the guild.

Sydney left the guild quietly. She walked out and onto the tan path that led to another place she called 'home'. Sydney smirked as she saw the place she wanted to be rising in the distance.

"Hello, Sabertooth."