| The Price of a Prayer |

SHINJUKU IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY - The 2ND CAPITAL

AT THE END OF THE BATTLE..

WARI NO ERAPH-AUTHOR'S POV

A load of cars riding their way through the siren of the empty big city until they eventually stopped at a certain area.The army of the Imperial Demon Army hopped off from each of the black cars and followed by the leader

THIS MAN WALKS BOTH OF THE WISE KING AND THE RUTHLESS CONQUEROR.

"We arrived at Shinjuku,sir." Announced one of his assistant.

"Ah,Stop the car for a minute." He reply curtly,making his way to the certain car which is ahead of him before knocking on the window of the passenger seat.

The window then whirl down revealing the young man with his purple hues gaze flickers up to the man,

"What?"

"Get out." He command rather loftily.

However,he remain sitting still; "Tell me what you want--Aren't you going to Shinjuku?"

"Are you going to talk to your superior while sitting down?" He uttered,seeing him pay no heed to come out.

"Tch,what a pain." In the end,he opens the door and steps outside as the sun heat kisses every inch of his being.

Guren looks at the view before him,realizing they have arrived in front of the Shinjuku main gates beyond the border.

"Nobody is coming out,won't the soldiers enter Shinjuku?" he asked,

"No," Kureto reply; "We are going to Shibuya straight away. I have to report to Father that i destroyed the Vampire's City."

Guren's eyes narrowed to him,while jokingly said; "Heh. 'Daddy,i worked very hard,praise me!' Is that it?" With a rather stoic expression on his feature

"Haha well,i guess it's like that," His lips curved into a small smirk,

"In fact, i did pretty well,didn't i? You should praise me too."

Guren went silence for a second,his mind recalling the image of the last battle they had went through.

"The Seraph of the End is complete." The other male paraphrased.

The purple gaze owner never waver to his being, " But you have killed many comrades."

"It's for the future of mankind," Kureto stated,

"You killed,too. You did it because you know it meant something."

This almost made his heart froze but in the end he is able to appear calm and collected,

"Stop. You should go and get daddy's praise already."

Kureto lift up both his hands from his side,motioning them as if the whole world has already fallen into his possession and for him to rule.

"I will. Father and the others never go to the front,they live only to maintain their authority. We have to let them taste of the power of the Seraph of the End that we created.

He who seems quizzical by his quipped,asked, "What do you mean?"

"I will go back to Shibuya,and kill Father." he proclaimed,

"What? Is that your dream? You achieved this power just for some personal grievance?"

"No,i don't even have a dream in particular. Father has become weak,he is no longer fit to be the head of the Hiiragi household; In a tough world like this,the tiger who don't run will die."