Prologe: Natsu Returns After One Year

Lucy's POV

The grand magic games came to a close but a shadow appears in the distance coming out of the entrance to the arena.

A mysterious man walks out into the arena to with a block ragged coat on.. The hood covers the head and face of this human. The only thing seen was his mouth that had a plastered smirk on his face. The men that one try's to take him on but he dodges them quickly.

Still a smirk painted on his face. Fire comes into existence in the palms of his hands. One swift fire punch to the ground that fire surrounds the whole stadium. The stadium starts to melt from the heat. No body has ever seen so much power. Everyone's cloths melted, I gasped when the man yelled 'fire dragon iron fist!' His hood flew off revealing his true self. The men all fell with one hit.

I gasped. "Natsu.." I smiled with tears rolling down my face. "Oh, Hey Lucy! Long time no see!" He gives a warm smile. Happy appears behind Lucy, "Hey Lucy! We've missed you."

I wouldn't think straight at the time so I said, " I've missed u guys to. How have you bin Natsu?"

With this a new story begins between to love stuck teens and the guild mates. Gray, Natsu, Erza, Lucy and Wendy will find more exciting adventure that await them! For now I'll leave u with your first cliff hanger. Good night and sweet dreams!

~E_D_L_M