Nico arrives at high school-Chapter 1

Nicos POV

"I can't believe i am actually doing this "I groaned under my breath. I decided to glance around, but it didn't help me calm down. People walked around me as if I wasn't there, and  joined up with their friends. The few that did acknowledge my existence however made me flinch by the way they oddly looked at me. I already knew i was going to be out of place , but it was like the people around me all silently confirmed that i did not belong here.

"I've been to school before...I should be fine" I attempted to cheer myself up. " But that was about 5 years ago... and when Bianca...was still.." I started to argue. " No Nico just shut up ok? Stop thinking before you have a pathetic break down in front of everyone."I told myself. I took a deep breath and looked behind me to the parking lot. "I should've never gotten out of the car" i sighed

Flashback to 10 min. Ago in the car

The italics are the flashback, the bold are his thoughts he has currently about the flashback

"so Nico ?" my dad asked trying to get my attention while looking ahead, eyes on the road, and hands on the steering wheel. I knew generally what he was going to try to say so I looked down messing with the sleeves of my hoodie."Don't think I never wanted you or anything...but i am sending you here so I can work on my job without any distractions". "Well, he basically called me a distraction isn't that nice . It is exactly what you want to hear before you are being sent away .( note the sarcasm) though what really upset me is that It wasn't the first time I've been called that.

I decided to not say anything back and slump down in the seat of the car. The whole rest of the car ride being awkward silence.When we got there , my dad finally pulled up to a parking spot . I looked out the window to see a big campus , with many trees " Now thinking about it, i wonder if this school is two story. I got out of the car and went to the trunk to get my suitcase.After i walked up the curb and turned back.i looked at my dad and muttered a bye. He nodded, then drove away quickly.

End of flashback

A bell then rang signaling that class would be starting  in 10 minutes.