08: Princess of Heaven

Arianna’s POV:

That face, I swear was one of the funniest things I had ever seen in my entire life. So I did what any normal person would do in this situation. I laughed. Loudly. By the time I was done I was almost on the floor, my stomach was hurting and I had tears running down my face.

He cleared his throat in annoyance, but when I looked up at him he wore an amused expression. “Are you done now?” He questioned. I could see that he was trying to be serious, but the performance that I had just displayed was surely quite a sight.

“Yes, I’m done now.” I answered him wiping the tears from my eyes with the back of my now dirty hands.

“Good. Care to explain what you meant by ‘I just met my parents’?” If I wasn’t sober before, I sure as hell was now.

“Well you know that I’m an angel right?” At this he nodded. I then continued by saying, “And you know that I just turned into a werewolf.” I stated, once again he nodded his head in conformation.

“And you know that I am a werewolf-angel. That is a forbidden species. That I am not supposed to exist.” He then nodded again, all traces of happiness gone and his expression was replaced with a very grave one. He was obviously thinking about the Elders.

“And you also know that I am your mate?” This time it was his turn to question me. I nodded my head. I didn’t want a mate. It wasn’t like I didn’t want the love and affection that they could give me, but it was the grave danger that I could put him and my descendants in.

He walked towards me. Slowly. As if he was giving me time to turn around and run away. But I stayed rooted to the ground. My body missed his touch, it craved it with every fibre.

Once he was in front of me he raised his hand and caressed my cheek, and I found myself leaning into his touch. “What is your name little mate, you told me but I was too mesmerized by your beauty to hear you properly?” He questioned me. He already knew all my deep dark secrets, why not tell him my real name.

“Arianna.” I whispered back to him, our proximity was getting to me as well as the shocks that were passing through my body from his touch.

“Nice to meet you Arianna, I am Axel Jones Alpha of the Blue Dawn Pack. And your mate.” I stated. His voice was infatuating. I just craved more and more.

‘Well he is our mate, what did you expect?’

The voice inside my head questioned. “Who is there?” I asked out loud. This earned a funny look from Axel.

‘I am your wolf silly! I know that we will get along like a house on fire. Nothing like Satan’s house though, he needs a major make-over. Oh, and my name is Faye, and you don’t have to talk out loud to communicate with me! Just think your thoughts!!’

My wolf - Faye - chuckled at me like I was the most hilarious thing in the world, I can tell you right now. I wasn’t, I’m pretty sure that my performance earlier was funnier. That thought brought a smile to my face.

“Back to my earlier question. What did you mean about your parents?” I sighed, to be honest I didn’t even truly know myself. So I answered him the best I could.

“Well after I shifted into my wolf form I was dragged back into a memory. But it wasn’t mine. It was like I was there, but no one could see me. I saw my mother. She was the Queen of Heaven. She was meeting with her mate. My father. He was a werewolf. She told him she was pregnant. Hence me. Then it flashed to another memory. My birth. I saw my mother tell everyone that she didn’t want me. None of them knew why but I did.”

I paused to take a breath before continuing, “I then saw one of the midwives take me to be killed, but instead of killing me, she opened a link to my and sometimes she communicates with me through it in times of need or desperation. She is like my mother. Then the vision ended.” I told him.

It seemed to take him a few moments for the information that I had just told him to sink in. He didn’t seem all that bothered that I was a fallen angel, or that I was a werewolf-angel, or that I was the Princess of Heaven. This was explained by him saying.

“Come along my little angel, I want to introduce you to my - our - pack.” He grinned at me. It was the kind of grin that a child would wear after getting a toy from their mothers. It was also a grin that made me grin and shake my head at his childishness.

“Little angel? Seriously. Oh the irony. Your going to have to think of something more original.” To this comment he chuckled. It sent shivers down my spine. Good shivers. I liked them.

My wolf seemed to go silent as we walked back to the pack house. I think that she was content with the fact that Axel’s arm was around my waist the whole journey back ...

..............

Jamie’s POV:

She was an angel. Not only an angel, by the sounds of her bones breaking she was a werewolf-angel. This was brilliant. The Elders would never let her live if they could out about her.

Then Axel and I could live happily ever after with our children and grandchildren. The heirs to the pack.

I smiled giddily at that thought. That skank was never going to go near my man when I’m though with her. I would go to the Elders and tell them about her. I would demand her to be killed. And then I would ask them if they could find out about her whilst imprisoning her and harming her.

Then when I find out the fallen angel’s rank I would wave it in everyone’s face and tell them how much better suited Axel and I were together. Everyone would side with me, and Axel would have no choice but to mate me.

Axel and Jamie. Alpha and Luna. Mated together. This is what is going to happen in my future, whilst in Arianna’s was going to be a painful death. I laughed evilly at this thought and turned into my light brown wolf and ran in the direction of the Elder Coven’s house.

This was going to be fun. Very fun indeed. Guess what Arianna? You think you can beat me? Think again. I always win ...

...........

A/N: Okay so I know that it took a while for me to update. But here is the next chapter of The Princess of Heaven! I hope you like it. It was more of a filler chapter though ... Anyway that you for reading! Rememver to Vote, Comment & Love! ~ Owlet.