07: Princesss of Heaven

Axel's POV:

My mate was an angel. Okay then. The future Luna of my pack was an angel. Oh the Elder Coven was just going to love this! Why did I think that she was a rouge? She did smell like a wolf though? But she was an angel. That must have been what I was smelling, right? Right?

I made a move to step forward, but her head swivelled round and her eyes widened until they were the size of sources. I heard her take a sharp breath. What she did next though, that shocked me. She cried out in pain and violently threw herself onto the river bank. I stared at her for a few moments until I heard the sickening sound of breaking bones.

She was changing. Into a werewolf! Well I guess that answered my previous question. I ran to her. Kneeling down on the river bank I cradled her head in my arms whispering soothing and comforting words in her ear, as she went through the excrusiating pain of all her bones breaking for her first shift.

...........

Arianna's POV:

I was admiring myself in the river bank. I hate to admit it but the last time I looked at myself in the mirror was when I was 13. I heard a thought push through my mind. Myself being an angel, I could hear peoples thoughts. It said 'Angel' and it was from non other than my mate. He knew I was an angel. Brilliant.

Then I looked up to see him staring at me. My eyes widened in surprise. He was here. Looking at me. I could see the love and surprise in his eyes. Then I felt the most excriticating pain that I had ever felt. I felt myself fall onto the river bank, but I wasn't paying that any attention.

Then I heard the sound of bones cracking, and then I felt the pain of my bones cracking. Wait, my bones were cracking. What in heaven's name was going on? I felt tears spring to my eyes. I hadn't cried in years. But this. This was horrible. What was causing it? Was I going to die?

Before I could ask myself anymore questions I felt my head being lifted up by strong and firm hands. My mate cradeled my head in his arms softly telling me soothing and comforting words, that made the pain subside a little.

Then I felt my back break and reposition itself. It hurt like hell. Not that I had been there.... All of a sudden the pain went away. I stood up, but when I stood I looked at my reflection in the water's surface. Staring back at me was a white wolf. A pure white wolf, with my green eyes. I was a wolf. No scratch that, I was a werewolf. And an angel. How in heaven's name did that happen.

Then I felt myself falling. When my vision finally cleared from the impact of my fall, I saw that I was in a meadow of some sort. There was a beautiful women there. She held herself with grace and poise. Everything about her screamed beautiful and elegance. She then looked at me. Right at me. But it was like she couldn't see me.

She had such beautiful green eyes. Green eyes. They looked farmiliar. They were my eyes. I gasped as realisation dawned upon me. This women was my mother. The very one that had abandoned me. It was now clear as day that she was an angel.

Then there was a snap of a twig behind me, and there stood a man. So this was what she had been looking at. This man smelled like a wolf. He was a werewolf. What was my mother doing with a werewolf.

Then the man spoke. " Queen of Heaven. My beloved. Why is it that you have called me here?" Wait. woah. Queen of Heaven? So if she was my mother that would make me. Princess of Heaven? Holy cheese! I was royalty!

" Jacob you speak in such a formal tone. My beloved I have summoned you because, well because I am pregnant. And I can tell you that the child is not the King's. The only other person that I have been with, well was you." She stated.

The man's eyes flashed with surprise. " The child, the child is mine?" He asked. Oh my god! I was that child. This man was my father! My father was a werewolf! The women nodded.

Then all of a sudden the dream shifted, I was suddenly in a bedroom, and there was the women. Well my mother. She seemed to be in child birth. She was giving birth to me! There was a few midwives running around frantically. Then a peircing wail filled my ears. I was crying. My first moments of my life being played infront of my eyes.

 My mother began to shout. " Put that godforsaken child down! That is NOT my DAUGHTER! I did not give birth to THAT! KILL IT, KILL IT NOW!!" She screamed.

" Right away your majesty, but what do we tell the King?" The midwife asked.

" Tell him the child died! Kill HER NOW!!!" The midwife didn't wait another second, she ran out of the room with the crying baby in her arms.

She rounded another corridor in the castle. She hurried down outside the castle and to the nearby stream. She opened the blanket and saw a child covered in blood. I saw her clean the blood away from my face. She gasped. Yeah I have that effect on people. She then opened at mind link with me. I don't know how I knew, but I did. This was the women that speaks to me through my mind.

She ran to the edge of heaven, there before her was a waterfall. She kissed my forehead, before throwing me into the fountain, takingme  to Earth. She then whispered my name. "Arianna."

Realisation dawned upon me. I was the child of adultry. That was why the Queen didn't want me. I knew that angel-werewolfs were dangerous and that is why they weren't allowed to exist. It was a broken law. I should not be alive.

That is the reason that I am down on earth. Because I am a were-angel. A new sense of dread entered my mind. If the Elder Coven ever found out they would kill me. I was too powerful. Too strong. Too beautiful.

I blinked, and then I found myself staring back at my reflection in the water. I looked up to see my mate, its weird that I don't know his name yet, staring at me with worry.

" To change back just think of yourself as a human." He said before taking off his shirt and handing it to me. I had enough common sense to go turn back behind a tree. When I came back, I was wearing nothing but his shirt. It smelt like him. I liked it. A lot.

" You where staring into space for a while. I was so worried. What happened?" He asked me frantically. Should I tell him. He's my mate, of course I should tell him.

I let out a breath, that I didn't realise I was holding. " I think I just met my parents." I answered him. Let's just say the look on his face was priceless.

....................

A/N: Sooooo I updated again, due to some pestering. Not naming names, you know who you are. Yeah thats right I'm putting this in my author note. Do you guys know how weird it is writing to yourself, knowing that people will read this, but you won't know what they say? Anyway, so tell me what you think!! Oh and I promised the story chapters would get longer!! They did!!! I will update soon!! Remember to Vote, Comment & Love!!!! ~ Owlet. xx  <3 <3