04: Princess of Heaven

• Dedicated to Dinogirl

Axel's POV:

I stood there rooted to the spot for a good few minutes just wondering what I had done wrong? All I was doing was going to see her beautiful face. Why wouldn't she want me to see her face? Was she ugly? No. No. She was beautiful, I just knew it.

Oh god. What would the other pack members do to her. They don't know who she is. She is a rouge, tresspassing. With this thought in mind I burst through the door to my office. I followed her scent. God, where the hell was she going? She went down a maze of corridors. She was heading towards the pack's sacred space. They would kill her if they found her in there. I started running and took a detour.

I ran into a corridor intersection and bumped into something, or should I say someone. She stumbled backwards, but I caught her before she fell. I felt tingles all over as soon as we touched. That instantly sent my heart racing. Then I looked into her eyes. Oh her beautiful green eyes, that looked up at me is shock and surprise. She was so small and fragile in my larger arms. A few strands of her wavy blond hair fell out from her hood, and her soft slightly tanned skin, it was beauty within itself. I can't believe she won't let me see her face.

" Why did you run away from me?" I asked her in such a soft voice, I was sure that she hadn't heard me. So when she answered I was a little shocked.

" Because you tried to take off of my hood. The first thing you have to know about me is that no one. And i repeat NO ONE takes my hood off and looks at my face." I stood there shocked and confused by her answer. What was she hiding.

She then turned on her heel and said, " Now, if you could kindly show me the exit to this house, I will gladly get off of your territory." She turned her head around slightly, and then stalked down the corridor I had come from.

This got me mad. No one. No one. I don't care if she is my mate, she is on my territory she will learn to respect me. My wolf howled in agreement.

I ran after her, following her scent I found her standing infront of my Beta and my third. Great. They were snarling at her. You could tell that she really wanted to leave. She growled back at them and then my third caught her wrists and held them behind her back, while my Beta slapped her across her face.

All of my anger was forgotten towards her, and now was aimed at my pack members. I growled. " Enough." My friends looked at me and saw the rage in my eyes.

" You will not slap or disrespect the future Luna, my mate in that way." I snapped at them.

" Y-y-yes Alpha." They replied looking scared out of their wits.

" Good, now take her to my room. We have unfinished buisness." They hurried out of the room, with my mate in tow.

I need to calm down, right now. I then walked down into my room, and closed the door.

..............................

Arianna's POV:

My left cheek still stung from the slap that I was given, it brought back old memories from the orphanage, but this slap was much worse than any of the beatings I was given. Well of course it is, they are werewolfs, not pathetic teenage girls.'

Great the voice was back. I was set on his bed, when he walked in. He wouldn't look at me. I think he was really really angry. Just from the way that his fists were clenched and his knuckles turning white.

" Are you okay? Your knuckles are starting to bleed." Going against what I thought, my body took over. I got up from the bed and took his knuckles into my palms, and unclenched his hands.

" I'm fine. Just mad that they would do something like that to such an innocent girl." He looked up at me, and I could see the rage in his eyes, and it scared me a bit. But I would never show him or anyone weakness.

" Its okay. I'm used to it." I said in a small voice. I really didn't think that he would hear it. But, I forgot about the werewolf hearing.

" WHAT!!! What did you just say?" He screamed at me. I flinched. Okay, now I was really scared.

" You know what, I think that I will be on my way now." I tried to get past him, but he blocked my path.

" Please let me leave. I'm not good for you." I said desperatly.

" You're not going anywhere other than right by my side, where you belong. You are mine. Never forget that. Mine." I looked at me deep in the eyes, as if he was looking into my soul.

" I am no ones. You don't own me. Now let me go." I tried to get out of his grasp, but he held onto me tightly.

Then he did something really unexpected. He said " Why do you have to be so difficult?" Then before I could answer him, he lips were against mine. The kiss was full of love, lust, passion and it was soft and tender. I hate to admit it, but I loved it. And I kissed him back. 

************

A/N: So another update today. Tell me what you think? I know its short, but as the story continues it will get longer I pinky promise!! Comment, Vote & Love! ~ Owlet