06: Princess of Heaven

Jamie's POV:

That skank! How dare she steal my man! I was destined to be with Axel. He is my boyfriend. I was a little shocked when he pulled away from me and ran after the rouge. But I thought that he was just trying to catch her doing Alpha duties. So I followed him.

Then I saw him in a small clearing, near a stream. I saw him just staring at the rouge. With love and lust in his eyes. And that was when I knew he thought that she was his mate. But I was his mate. Maybe not his true mate, but the one that he deserved to be with.

Then I saw the girls face. I didn't get a good look at her after she bumped into me. She was stunning. My breath caught in my throught. She was absolutly perfect. She would make any girl jealous. She had to be an angel. Oh this was too good to be true. The Alpha's mate, a fallen angel. She really didn't deserve him at all did she.

She was probably a lowly ranked angel too. I heard that they do anything for attention, and then they fall or die. She was going to pay for stealing my man. Oh just you wait and see. He will be mine, I will be Luna and she will be rotting in hell, where she belongs.

Watch out rouge. Jamie's coming for you. And it ain't going to be pretty.......

............................

A/N: Hey guys! This is just a glimpse into Jamie's phsyco mind! I thought a crazy ex-girlfriend might be good to add more drama to the story as well! What do you think?? Please let me know if you think I should continue with her coo coo ways??!! Thanks. Remember to Vote, Comment & Love! ~ Owlet.