03: Princess of Heaven

Axel's POV:

It was another uneventful day. Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. Although my mother did stop by and asked me if I had found my mate yet. Yes sad isn't it. I Axel Jones, of 20, have not found my mate yet.

I was jsut doing more paperwork late at night when my Beta, Jake, mind linked me telling me that there  was a rouge girl on my land. I mind linked him back telling him to bring her to me.

My mind started to wonder. Why would there be a rouge girl all alone. Had something happened to her? Before I could get any further, I smelt this amazing aroma. It was like Strawberries and Chocolate, and everything sweet with just a hint of pine.

The smell was intoxicating me, I wanted more of it. No, I craved more of it. Then there was a knock on the door.

" Come in." I replied. The door opened revealing my Beta Jake, my third, Will, my close friend, Sam and the girl. She kept her head down, and I realised the smell was coming from her. I hurridly pushed my chair back and stood before her. She then looked up into my eyes and gasped. My wolf howled in delight.

" Mate." I whispered although I know she could hear me. Her eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

I turned to my pack mates who were looking at me in shock. " Leave us." I demanded using my Alpha tone. They hurried out of the room. I looked back at my mate who had her eyes on the floor again.

" Look at me." I commanded her. She looked at me, her green eyes shining with tears. I reached up to try and brush them away, but she turned away from me. I growled at her. No one turns away from an Alpha, even if she is my mate.

She flinched, obviously frightened by me growling. I touched her shoulder and immediatly felt fireworks holding her. I spun her around.

" What is your name?" I questioned, my gaze on her filled with love and lust.

" Arianna." She replied. Her voice was like honey. So sweet and soft. Like small fairies, or a sweet melody.

I lifted my hands to take her hood off. I wanted to see my mates face. But before I could do anything she turned and ran away.

........................................

Arianna's POV:

 I saw his fingers come towards my hood in slow motion. No. He couldn't find out that I am an angel. Let alone a Fallen angel. There is so much shame in being fallen. His hand kept inching forward.

'Stop him.' The voice in my head told me. So I ran. Man this house is big. I've got no idea were I'm going. As I round another corner through this endless maze of doors, corridors, dead ends and long never ending hallways. I bumped into a hard chest. I felt tingles all over just from his touch, and I knew immediatly who it was I had bumped into.

" Why did you run away?" He asked in such a soft and gentle voice, it was hard to believe that it came out of a males mouth. I looked up into his bright blue eyes, breathing hard. I answered him.

" Because you tried to take off of my hood. The first thing you have to know about me is that no one. And i repeat NO ONE takes my hood off and looks at my face." I looked up and glared at him.

He looked so confused and I just wanted to reach out and kiss him to make all his worries go away-

Wow. Wow. Where did that come from? I shook the thoughts out of my head. I removed him from myself and turned around.

" Now, if you could kindly show me the exit to this house, I will gladly get off of your territory." I turned my head back to see his face. He looked like a little boy who had just dropped his ice cream. I turned around and stalked down the corridor that he had come down. Not turning back.

........

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter! Update will be soon! Please stick with this story it will get better!! - Owlet