What It Takes To Make You Smile.

-----------------------------------------------

                                                           Nichole's Pov

     Its Friday once more, and instead of going out with the guys I thought I would hang with Pony. Since we're the same age I thought It'd be fun. Ponyboy told me about sunsets, and since I never paid attention to them I figured why not?

         "So here it is." Ponyboy said while showing me a hill and where there's a perfect view of the sun. "I just sit here and look at it, it's pretty." Pony said lowly. We both sat down and looked at the sky, I got to admit, it's beautiful. Ponyboy had a straight face, I figured something.

         "Why so serious?" I asked in a sassy way.

         "Huh? Oh I-I'm not." Pony quickly blurted out.

         "Spill it." I commanded.

         "Do you think it's stupid?" Pony asked, I looked at him in a confused way. "Do you think sunsets, reading and all that is stupid?" He asked once more.

         "Want my honest opinion?" I asked, Pony just bowed his head in response. "Well not all guys look at it like you do, and I think its sweet." I responded. Pony just looked up at me and smiled.

          "Really?"

          "Yup, not all guys are like that ya know." I answered again.

          "Thanks.." Ponyboy said. We both continued looking at the sunset, my oh my its beautiful. I'm real lucky to have a brother like Ponyboy, fun like Sodapop, and dad-like like Darry. Was I missing out during these 14 years? The sunset was gone, the sky was just full of stars, and we didn't miss out of the either. Ponyboy and I laid and just admired the stars, that was beautiful too. "Ya know Nikki, I'd never thought I have a sister." Ponyboy explained to me.

          "Really?" I questioned, "Ponyboy, why did dad name you Ponyboy?" I asked, "And you middle name is Michael."

          "Well dad was an original person, he talked about his infamous girl names as well. Sweetie, BabyMarie, Dolly." Pony explained. "But mom named ya, honestly I thought you'd be Dolly."

          "Dolly huh.." Through out the whole night, Ponyboy kept me safe. He put and arm around me and held me tight. After that we went home, safe. As we were walking to our doorstep, a car came, and I knew it very well who's it is.

~*~*~*~

    Uh yea hi. so short Ik but this is all I can give you sowwie! Also its WAYYYYYYY past my beddy by, just fucking with ya! I don't have a bedtime, anymore.. So I probably will update tomorrow 10-21-13 later cause Marbles need is shots /.\ so yea BAIIIII!!!!!!!!!

                                      -ODD_UNICORN ;)