Riding A Rolls Royce Next To Caesars' Saled?

Nichole's Pov

I got out of the shower then changed into my black floral shirt, new jeans, converse and my new black hat. I know, not fancy for going out but hey atleast I got something. I walked out of the shower then it was Drama's turn. I can never understand Drama, or Deena or whatever?! I mean it seems she has something very dark and secretive. But I came put my finger on it, oh well atleast the both of us are going back to our hometown. I sat on the couch being board.

"Have you ever been in a casino?" Yon'ee asked. I shook my head, "Well we're going to Caesars' Palace. I heard it gets full there, the reason we're going is to get money. Gambling." Yon'ee continued. I didn't care, I mean I grew up in foster homes with parents gambling. And that's how they lost their job and me being taken away. After Drama showered it we all went outside to Yon'ees' car and went to this casino. When we got there it was big, I was amazed at the multiple hotels. I mean I've never seen anything like it. "Alright I'm giving each of you girls 100$. Go anywhere you want, ok?" Yon'ee explained, we both nodded and went our own ways.

"Well now what?" Drama asked me, I shrugged my shoulders. I saw this diner type hang out for us, I smiled then said,

"How 'bout there?" I asked her while motioning to the place, she smiled then nodded. We both walked there, opened the front doors and..... I regret it... Greasers greasers and more GREASERS! I rolled my eyes then groaned.

"Lets get our seats." Drama stated, we walked to this empty table then within minuets three greaser guys came up to us

"I guess we got ourselves some pretty broads!" One exclaimed, "Yea how about we sow you two around Vegas? Huh?" Another one asked while putting an arm around Drama. Seconds later 2 greaser girls came they were wearing skinny jeans, one was wearing a Mickey t-shirt and the other a Elvis t-shirt.

"Aye Cal! What the hell are you doing?" The greaser girl exclaimed.

"Maria, I was just talking to them." The grease guy exclaimed.

"You three are scaring them!" She continued.

"Hey Louie, consider yourself lucky if I don't tell Victoria." The other girl explained.

"Sorry Maria, Gloria." The guy apologized.

"Yea you better, you know Victoria is my baby sister. And I do anything to protect her." The girl continued. Baby sister huh? I was thinking about Andria, how is she doing? I asked myself. After that the guys left, "So what brings you two in Las Vegas?" Maria asked.

"Oh nothing, we're just passing through." I explained.

"Where y'all going?" Gloria asked.

"Back to our home town... Tulsa, Oklahoma." Drama explained.

"Really? Tuff town." Maria exclaimed. "So mind if we sit with y'all?" Maria asked.

"Oh sure, no problem." I said. They bot sat down, I was wrong. SOME greasers are pretty nice, but I said SOME! Oh I better not get used to this. "So Cal... Who is he?" I asked.

"Cal's a jerk, I don't know why my sister is dating him." Maria said with a annoyed voice.

"Yea, just last week he cheated on her." Gloria said.

"Sorry about that." Drama said in a low voice.

"It's ok, don't be. Cal should apologize to her." Maria continued. After lunch, the greaser girls paid. We both thanked them, it was kinda nice having girl-time at this confused phase i'm going through, I just miss my family. I'm worried. Anyways, we both thanked them and left the diner and went back to the hotel. Yon'ee gave us the key if we wanted to go back to the hotel. When we got to the room I threw myself on the bed, I closed my eyes then sighed.