Hometown, Coming For Ya!

Nichole's Pov

We left the hotel early, I was still sleepy but i couldn't go to sleep because I was nervous around Yon'ee now. In my head i was saying, 'Don't you fall asleep! Yon'ee could rape you!'. I just shook my head, I stared at the window and gazed. Drama was sleep on my shoulder, good god! She knows i'm sleepy, she even asked me before we got in the car. But thats aside, I am now determanded to see my family, nothing could stop me now. Nothing.

|In Tulsa|

After a short nap that I decided to take, I woke up looking at the window. I took a long sigh, then gently pushed Drama off me. I took another long sigh then realized something, we weren't in a freeway, we were in streets. I cocked my eyebrow, Yon'ee noticed me being confused.

"We're in Tulsa." Yon'ee said while huffing on his cigarette. My eyes widen with excitement, I'm really in my hometown. "So, Dairy Queen?" he asked, I nodded. "Kay." Yon'ee answered, I gently nudged Drama.

"W-What?" She asked me while rubbing her eye.

"We're here!" I said with happiness, Drama gave me a half smile.

"Told ya." She said swiftly. We made It to Dairy Queen, I nearly ran to the entrance cause of my feelings jumping around. When we got our food I ate fast in order to see the town.

"You two still have the money I gave you?" Yon'ee asked while drinking his Pepsi, we both nodded. "Alright, now I'll be gone for a couple of days. If you have any friends or family to stay at then please. Tulsa is a tuff town." Yon'ee explained to us, what? Yon'ee brought us her, he should be responsible for two teenage girls! I regretfully nodded my head, so did Drama but she didn't pay any attention to him. "Good, now got to go. When I come back it will be in 3 days, meet me here at 7p.m then." Yon'ee explained while getting up and leaving.

"What do we do?" I asked while panicking.

"Lets just walk around and find a hotel. Got your skateboard?" Drama asked, I nodded. "Good then it won't take long, I guess." Drama explained, I nodded. After Dairy Queen we went off, me on my board, and Drama pretty much walking. After hours and hours of walking be stopped at a park, it was getting dark, and I was getting scared.

"Drama I thought we where looking for a hotel?!" I asked with a little bit anger.

"Calm down, I never in this park before. Even though this is my hometown too." Drama explained. Really? She's been here before! How can Drama forget this place? "What help are you doing? Your just a tag-along-kid!" Drama yelled, I got up.

"WHAT? You know the town better than me! So why acting so tough?!" I yelled back, Drama had a few tears in her eyes.

"FINE! Lets forget this ever happened." Drama said angrily and walking away from me, I didn't mean what I said. I barely know Drama, and it was wrong for me telling that to her. But she did get on my last nerve.

"FINE!" I yelled back while riding a different direction on my skateboard, after a few minuets of walking I finally got out of the park then I heard yelling. "DRAMA?!" I yelled, another scream lead out it was Drama. "DRAMA!" I yelled once more, I reentered the park. Drama was getting hit by this strange guy, he was laughing out of amusement, now who the fuck does he think he is?! "AYE! LEAVE HER A-" I yelled while getting tackled to the ground, before I knew I was getting chocked. I couldn't breathe, after awhile someone lifted him off me. I was unconscious, my eyes felt heavy and then I passed out.

Ponyboy's Pov (smeared)

After we ran out the socs from hitting a couple of girls, Two-bit, Steve, Soda, and I turned to them. They were both passed out, one had a skateboard and the other didn't. One had black hair and had a necklace with her name Deena it said. The other with a skateboard had black hair with the tips blonde. My attention turned to skater girl, I walked closer to her while Soda was with Deena in his arms, surrounded by Two-bit and Steve. I removed her hair from her face.... It was Nichole.

"SODA!" I yelled.

"What? Found yourself a girl?" Steve asked with a smirk across his face. I ignored him then continued calling out.

"SODA, IT'S NICHOLE!" I yelled, Soda's eyes widen. He passed Deena to Two-bit then ran over to me.

"Ya sure little buddy?" Soda asked me, I nodded. Soda took a look at her then said while trying not to cry, "Oh glory, my kid-sister." I nodded, "STEVE GO GET DARRY WITH THE TRUCK!" Soda yelled, I knew Nichole's going home.