A Little Adventure.

Nichole's Pov

     It was 12 and we all went to sleep, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I looked at the mirror of course, I could feel someone's out there. I shook my head and went upstairs, I stopped half way. I decided to enter Yolanda's office, just thinking about it gave me the chills. But I didn't care, I walked back downstairs to her office. I was nervous at first but I didn't care, I'll take my chances I thought. I opened the door to squeaks, Oh gosh.. I thought, if I walked out right now maybe i'll never have this kind of chance in the near future. I sucked it up and went inside, the office was small squared. I turned on the lights then noticed it was very clean. I also noticed drawers cabinets, etc. I opened the cabinets one by one, until I found the files.

     Dudley Nichole, Jane. That was mine, I got it out and sat on the leather couch to look inside. I opened it and I first saw was a picture of me, I turned the page the found my almost ripped birth certificate. My eyes widen, I've been waiting to look at this for years. I gazed at it for a few more seconds, then looked down at the parents name.... I couldn't believe it, 'Molly Masterson'. It wasn't my mom, it's my aunt and the dad's signature is blank. I put it away and walked out, I was crying. I ran upstairs and when I reached my room I threw myself on my bed. I curled up in a ball and tucked my head under my blankets, am I really and unwanted girl?

                                                               ****2 Weeks Later****

      Two weeks past since the big discovery, I never paid any attention to it. But to continue my life so I dyed the tips on my hair blonde since my hair was brown almost black, I like it.One thing I have to do sooner or later... Go back to Tulsa. It is a Wednesday, the most boring back of the week, next to Monday. I woke up to take a shower, after I got out I dried up and my hair. I straighten it of course then went to my room with the towel around me. I picked out blue skinny jeans, a gray plaid shirt with a black undershirt and my black converse. Topped with my favorite my black beanie, yes I like wearing beanies. I went outside to look for my skateboard, but I had a idea... Bella and Marie must've have it for their dumb dolls. I stormed inside to their room and walked in to them hiding it in there closet.

            "Bella, Marie.. You know better than to take it without asking." I stated.

            "Sorry Nichole... But you were in school and we needed it." Marie explained while handing it to me. Bella had a sorry face.

            "Next time why don't you... You had it that long?" I asked them, they smiled. Of course I chuckled then left outside to the driveway. I was practicing for a while, then the mailman came. He handed me the mail since I was outside, I said to myself 'Bill, bill, bill... Oh shit.' I couldn't believe my eyes.... a letter from Darrel Curtis... To: Nichole Dudley and Yolanda Dudley. I darted inside then opened the door. I came crying to the kitchen, Yolanda was there.

             "Nic.. What's wrong?" She asked me while walking to me, I showed her the envelop then she stood there with shock. "Nichole, it's not what it seems." Yolanda said calmly.

             "What? That I happened to have family in Tulsa, that you looked at me like a dumbass? That i'm still the helpless little girl you still see me?" I asked her with anger. "Well i'm not, i'm fucking 14 years old." I said while grinding my teeth. The Sam walked in.

              "What happened did the little girl fall of her board?" Sam asked while pinching my check while talking in a baby voice. I smacked her hand off of my face. "Well alright then.." She said while walking away.

              "Why?" I simply asked Yolanda.

              "I thought it would be best for you, and..." I cut her off.

              "You thought WRONG!" Yolanda looked like she was about to cry too, but I was too angry to care. I ran out of the house with my skate board and the envelop folded in my pocket, I rode in to town then ran into Drama. "Oh hey Drama." I greeted.

              "Hey Nicole?" Drama questioned me, I nodded. "So what you been up to?" She asked me.

              "Nothing, just going back to Tulsa." I explained, Drama's eyes widen.

              "Do y-you think I could come with you?" Drama asked me with pleading eyes.

              "Sure but why?" I asked with a puzzled face.

              "I wanna go back... My aunt don't want me here." Drama explained to me.

              "Sure lets go with out anyone finding out." I stated, she nodded her head. "How exactly are we going to get there?" I asked.

              "BIG LOU!" Drama stated. I was confused, who the hell is Big Lou? "Don't worry, Big Lou is 19 and my friend, his name is actually Louis but he dropped out of highschool now he has a different ways to do anything, and  I mean ANYTHIG!" Drama said in a playful way, I smiled. "Ok but if you wanna go now then lets go... Like now." Drama strictly stated. We both started to where ever Big Lou was. Finally i'm going home

                                                               Ponyboy's Pov

       Johnny, Dally and I were doing the usual, going to town. We went to a diner and got out table, I was sitting on the edge next to Johnny. As Dally was trying to pick up some broad I saw this girl with dark brown hair, NICOLE I thought. Then she turned around, it was just some girl. Dally saw I was starring and smirked.

               "Finally in to boards kid?" Dally asked me, I rolled my eyes. "How 'bout you Johnny?"

               "Shut up Dal." Johnny responded, "Just leave me out of this."

               "So a sister huh? How does it feel big brother?" Dally asked in a cocky tone.

               "What?" I asked.

               "Well you know... Being a big brother." Dally continued.

               "I haven't even met her, 2 weeks ago Darry called their house and Nichole picked up." I explained. Dally cocked an eyebrow.

               "How 'bout picking on kids after this?" Dally asked, Johnny nodded and I shrugged my shoulders. Besides Dally being a ass I feel like Nichole knows something. Something about is, gosh I hope she does.