Fight.

Nichole's Pov 2 weeks later. Monday

Its been two weeks, Yolanda hasn't called or nothing. I'm getting pretty worried, but my brothers said she might be busy. I believed them of course, Yolanda might be stressed or something. I made a friend, Sherri Valence also known as Cherry. She's a soc, but she's nice, not like other soc girl who are stuck up.

"So Nikki, how's school going?" Cherry asked me while clutching her books.

"Good, better than before." I replied. Cherry smiled and nodded her head. Cherry knew Ponyboy and the guys, to be honest I think Ponyboy has a crush on Cherry. I always tease him about it, like little sisters should... Right? As Cherry and I were walking through the school halls, I noticed the same grease-girl starring at me.

"Hey, Cherry meet me in the girl's restroom." I said. Cherry had a puzzled face then agreed to go to the restroom. I went up to the girl with my backpack on my back and stomping to her. "Hey." I nearly yelled.

"What?" She questioned while leaning on lockers behind her. She had some friends surrounding her, and boy they looked like they were getting ready to hit me.

"Since the first day of school you've been starring at me non stop. Why?" I asked angrily. She smirked then tilted her head indicating for her friends to leave, they nodded then left.

"Ponyboy.." She simply answered, I was confused.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Stay away from him, he's MINE." The greaser said, "By the way, the names Janelle. Yours?" She questioned.

"Nichole.." I muttered.

"Great, now I know who I'm fighting." Janelle said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Afraid to get you ass beat?" Janelle questioned followed by a smirk.

"No, I'm not going to fight a broad!" I shouted, no one paid attention, since the halls were loud enough.

"Great, I'm giving you till Friday to stay away from Ponyboy, if not then I'll call a ambulance." Janelle devilishly chuckled out. She walked away, I didn't agree to fight her! But if she stops starring at me then it's worth it. Doesn't she know Ponyboy is my brother? But whatever, then I walked to the restroom where Cherry was.

Friday xO

Its Friday and I still hung out with Ponyboy, with Janelle watching. But I don't care! Janelle will die, but not REALLY die but she'll get beat up. I know how to fight, when Sam was having a bad day she used to pin me down, we were younger then. And one day I didn't let her, I got out of her grip then pulled her hair. From that day on she didn't bother me again, but I still pushed her buttons. I'm walking out of school since it ended, I was tired but still wanting to fight Janelle. With in minuets, I heard my name.

"HEY! NICHOLE!" It was Janelle I turned and saw a huge crowd behind her wanting to see us fight. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I brought all these people to watch you bleed and cry." Janelle mocked me. I groaned in annoyance. Janelle came up to me and slapped me. I quickly took off my backpack and pushed her, Janelle quickly grabbed my shoulders and brought me to the ground. The group of people quickly surrounded us, but that didn't stop me. Janelle was shaking me, that didn't do any good. I pushed her off of me and pined her to the ground, then started to punch her. I'm going to win, your going to hear me roar, I thought to myself. Then soon after the cheering went on, whistling, screeching, yelling went on.

Ponyboy's Pov

I was walking with Two-bit and listening to his blonde story, glory he talks a lot. I was just walking along carrying my books and nodding. I just heard about his blonde not wanting to do what ever the hell he wanted to do.

"So ya see Pony, do NOT date a blonde. Unless your prepared for it." Two-bit explained.

"Oh.." I groaned. Then we bumped in to Johnny.

"So how about going to the movies later? Ya know when we pick up Nichole and head off." Two-bit questioned. Johnny and I agreed. As we were walked to get out of school I noticed their weren't as many people in hall as usual.

"PONYBOY!" I heard a familiar voice, I turned to see who it was, Cherry Valence. Cherry had a worried look on her face, my smile quickly turned into a frown. "Pony, Nichole got into a fight!" Cherry explained. My eyes widen, Nichole, my sister? "Hurry I heard she can't take much longer." Cherry said.

"Well lets go get the girl!" Two-bit said, we quickly agreed then ran to the front of the school. Nichole better be ok, Darry will kill me if she's not. When we got to the front of the school and there was a group of people surrounding the fight. Two-bit, Johnny and I quickly ran to it and Two-bit got it to get Nichole. Two-bit grabbed Nichole by the waist and pulled out of the circle. Nichole brought out the girl who she was fighting, it was.... Janelle Bittermen? "That's- enough!" Two-bit said while pulling away Nichole. Nichole had scratches on her face, her hair was messed up, a busted lip. But Janelle was much worse. She was bleeding, holding her stomach, and the bottom of her shirt ripped. Two-bit held Nichole back as she was charging to Janelle.

"Mess with me a again bitch and you'll see!" Nichole shouted as she was grabbing her backpack. Janelle was just on the ground, in pain.

"Nichole, you ok?" I asked her. Nichole smiled and nodded, that's when the staff came to see what happened. Nichole did get suspended, followed by Janelle, but I wonder how Darry's going to take it. "My sisters' a fighter!" I said then swung an arm around her, she smiled and the four of us went home.