My Grease Brothers.

Nichole's Pov

  I woke up by something cool dabbing on my forehead, I was unconscious still. We I opened my eyes I saw this guy telling me it was going to be ok, I couldn't digest what was he talking about. And then when my vision came back I could see him clearly, greased hair. He was a greaser, I rolled my eyes.

   "Where am I?" I mumbled.

   "Don't worry, Nichole." He said, my eyes widen I quickly sat up then I knew I was on a couch.

   "How do you know my name? Where am I this isn't funny! Where's Drama?" M voice was getting louder. "Seriously where is she?" I asked.

    "Deena? Shes ok, right now she woke up and now eating chocolate cake with the rest of us." He said while pointing to the table.

    "Hey Nikki!" Drama greeted from the table.

    "Who are you?" I asked and still panicking.

    "Sodapop.." He said while tying to hold tears.

    "Nichole." I said slowly.

    "I know." Sodapop said then quickly hugged me. What the hell? I thought.

    "So, Soda this is your kid sister?" A guy stood up from the table and walking to us, "Well only on thing, can I go out with her?" He asked with a smirk on his face, I cocked my eyebrow. Soda gently pushed me away then turned to him.

    "Not now Steve." Soda said calmly.

    "Seriously where am I? And who are you guys?" I asked while panicking.

    "PONYBOY!" Soda yelled, then coming downstairs was a greaser who looked like he was my age. I looked at him, he just gave me a half smile. "Ponyboy, say hi to your sister." Sodapop said happily, I just smiled and stood up along with Soda.

    "Hey, Ponyboy." Pony said while walking over to me, "I know it sounds weird but I-I'm also your brother." Ponyboy stated.

   "Wait, what are your last names?" I asked.

    "Curtis." Sodapop said.

   "Then it is you." I said in a low voice, "Where my parents?" I asked. Ponyboy looked at the ground and Sodapop just frowned, the room stayed silent. "Well?" I asked once more.

    "M-Mom and dad are gone." Ponyboy answered, my heart dropped.

    "What do you mean gone?" I asked.

    "They're dead." Soda answered sadly.

    "What? No you gotta be joking." I said, "They're NOT DEAD!" I yelled while running out the door and outside, I bumped into a muscular guy and fell to the ground.

    "Nichole!" Soda yelled with Ponyboy behind them.

    "N-Nichole?" The muscular guy stuttered.

    "Who are you?" I asked while trying to hold back tears.

    "Darrel, your older brother." He said, my eyes widen. It was the guy I talked to over the phone, "Nichole, I've always wanted to meet you." Darrel said, he helped me up. "You look like mom." Darrel said while hugging me.

     "Is it true?" I asked him. "Mom and dad are dead?" I asked.

     "Yea, I'm sorry Nichole." Darrel apologized.

     "Don't." I said while hugging back.

     "Lets go inside." Soda said, we did. Darrel told me the story on how he found out about me, it was amazing that someone could tell a huge lie like that. Drama and I apologized to each other and became best friends now, since we only have each other.

                                                 Ponyboy's Pov(Smeared)

  I couldn't believe my eyes, Nichole is here with me. I'm a older brother, and I swear I will protect her no matter what. Between socs, or hoods. I have to say its going to be like a older brother protecting his baby sister, and I'm not ashamed of it. I bet Soda and Darry would do the same, and that goes for the gang also.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    Uhh yea I haven't updated in like one thousand years so here ya go :) Ik sooooo short! But theres a reason for that! Special event! But I wouldn't say special, more like dramatic event. Yea :) BTW! On YUNG_ESMA! The Outsider(s) reached 1,000 reads! Thank you my Silver Unicorns! So yea.... BAIII!!!!!!!!!

                                              -ODD_UNICORN :)