I went upstairs and just fell on my bed. I even slept with shoes on.

.

.

.

Today is October 31st. It's been 3 weeks since Justin & I last talked to each other. I mean, we see each other, but we don't talk anymore. I was actually glad. I even deleted his contact on my phone. He's always at my house to see Selena. I'm pretty sure he actually loves her now instead of me. Selena's nice now, well, whenever she wants to be nice. She can be mean, but she's mostly nice. Which is strange. Anyways, their 1 month anniversary pasted two weeks ago. They went out to some fancy dinner, which I thought was lovely.

I started to do my homework until I heard the door bell ring.

I went downstairs to get the door. When I opened it, it was Justin holding flowers. Great.

"Yes?"

"Is your sister here?"

"No. You can leave now."

"Why are you acting like a bitch lately?" Justin told me.

I squinted at him and frowned. "She's at her friend's house. Go call her or something. Bye"

"Can I at least stay?"

"I don't care."

I went upstairs and and started to do my homework. Ahhh!! I was so mad when Justin called me a bitch, but I managed to keep calm. To calm me down, I started to listen to Miley Cyrus. Right after the song was over, I heard my song ringing. It was Alexa. "Yes Alexa?"

"Are you going trick or treating?"

"Nah, I'm going to watch scary movies and give out candy with Harry, why?"

"Because. I'm going trick or treating with my little cousin. I was hoping you'll go with me, but never mind. I don't want to spoil your plans tonight. I'll just ask Niall?"

"Yeah, just ask him. Are you guys even going out?"

"No, but I know he likes me. He told my friend, and he told me. Ha."

I laughed, "Well, do you like him?"

"No.. yes." she giggled.

"Well, hope you have a great day today!!"

"Thanks, you too. Gotta go, we have to go trick or treating by 5."

"K, bye." I hung up the phone and I went downstairs. It looked like Selena was home already.

"What's up?" she asked me.

"I'm just getting ready for tonight, you?"

"Going trick or treating with Justin and some friends. I know, childish." she laughed.

I smiled, "What are you going to be?"

"I'm just going to be a basic kitty, haha. And Justin is just going to wear a Michael Myers mask."

"Oh, nice. Well, make sure to bring lots and lots of candy!"

"Of course I am, I'm like the queen of candy. Oh and do you have a sharpie?"

"Yes, why?"

"I need it for the whiskers and the nose. All I need is my kitty ears and we'll be done."

"Let me get it." I went upstairs to grab my sharpie and went back downstairs to give it to Selena. She grabbed it and left to the rest room. I followed her because I wanted to see how she puts it. When she started to put it on, I was just thinking, how I was the bad sister, not her. The boy she loved was cheating on her with her own sister. Just because she was a bad sister at the time doesn't mean she deserved it. I just needed to tell her. 

"Selena?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure anything."

I glanced at her and then I looked at the ground. All I could wonder was, 'Should I tell her?'

"I love you." I told her. She stopped painting her whiskers and looked at me, "I love you, too. Well, whenever you're not a brat." we both laughed.

"Anyways, I gotta go and get candy for tonight."

"Yeah, and maybe if you have candy left over, we can both eat it."

"Yup! Like good old days."

-

Hi guys. Sorry it's a boring chapter. I tried making it long like you guys requested. Oh, AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 58,565 FREAKING READS!! That's so many!! You guys are obviously the best.