Chapter 33: Graduation

This is it. I'm finally graduating. I never though it would happen so soon. BTR has been gone for a while and not being able to see Logan physically in front of me has been difficult. But with Lily, Sammy and Bree still with me it was easier to survive. The guys would Skype us whenever they could. I had just finished talking to Logan on the phone and playing Logan singing Worldwide. I have watched that video so much. I fix my graduation cap and go to my seat with the other 'M' last names. When my name is called out I go shake the principals hand, get my certificate and stand with the other people. I spot my family with Bree's and Lily's. My grandparents had come over to watch me graduate. Cloudia waved at me so I wave back. Once everyone has collected their certificates we throw our caps in the air and Sammy, Lily and Bree come up next to me. We clap along with everyone else and we see four familiar dorks standing at the very back going nuts cheering. Our dorks. Families flood up onto the stage to congratulate the new graduates. Knowing our families they wouldn't want to get into the crowd so they would wait outside. We search for Logan, Kendall, Carlos and James. All of us get separated and pulled in different directions. I continue to look for Logan but it doesn't help that everyone is taller than me and I'm a shortie. Through a small gap I see Logan. Our eyes meet and we make our way towards each other.

"Tinker-Bell." He says as he picks me up in a hug. Logan kisses me and everyone around us disappears. It was just us.

"You made it back for graduation." I say once he places me on the ground.

"Sure did. I also have a present for you." He hands me the present that was in his hand. I didn't even notice it. I take of the wrapping and study what was inside. 'Big Time Rush. 24/Seven. Deluxe Edition.'

"OMG! But you guys haven't even released it yet!" I whisper yell.

"Guard it with your life. If it gets in the wrong hands then a problem may occur." He jokes playfully yet seriously.

"How long are you in town?" I ask, knowing that the tour wasn't over yet.

"Till 3am Sunday." He sighs. "But I will be coming to dinner with your family tonight."

"Speaking of which. We better go and find them." We go out and there was my family. All waiting to congratulate me.

"Look who's all grown-up." My nana says while giving me a hug.

"Naw. Look who's all grown-up." Cloudia mimics, making nana laugh surprisingly.

"My little girl has graduated." My mum wipes her tears away. "Soon she will be leaving the nest and she won't be a little girl anymore."

"Mum. I'll always be your little girl. More importantly, I will always be your pumpkin." We laugh and Logan stands there like we're a family of weirdos (which we are, but we're good weirdos). Sammy comes over with what appeared to be her family.

"Guys, this is my mom, Tanya, and my dad, Tony. These two the twins, Riley and Jack. And this is my cousin Emma." She introduces her family to us.

"Melody. We have heard so much about you, Bree and Lily." Tanya smiles at me. We stay and chat for a bit before my family go off to dinner. I never let go of Logan's hand during the whole ride to the restaurant. Dinner went by in a blur and before I knew it Logan and I were heading over to his place.

"Ah. Home sweet home." He says when we walk in. "So Mel-Mel. How does it feel to have graduated?" Logan pretends to interview me. I just laugh.

"It feel fantastic!" I throw my hand in the air.

"Just think. When I get back from tour, you will be living here, with me!" He jumps up and down like a little girl. I giggle then yawn. "Someone seems tired."

"No." I lie then yawn again. He gives me the 'I so don't believe you' look. I take of my heels and as I turn back around Logan picks me up bridal style. "Hey!" I gasp.

"You need to sleep." He carries me upstairs.

"I have no sleepwear. I can't exactly sleep in a dress." Gently, he places me down on the bed and goes over to his dresser.

"Here." Logan chucks one of his T-shirts at me. I hold it up and Logan chuckles while leaving the room. I get out of my dress and put on his T-shirt. It was huge and made me look like a stick figure. The plus side to it was it smelt like Logan. He comes in and laughs. I playfully smack his arm and get into bed. My eyes close and I doze until I feel the other side of the bed move. Rolling over, I open my eyes which meet Logan's. "Night babe." He says kissing my forehead.

"Nighty night." I fall asleep with Logan's arms wrapped around me.

--------------------

A/N: Ok. I have decided on the new goal: 5000 reads. I know it's up there but I know that we can reach it :) This story has only a few chapters left, five to be exact. I am not going to say if I have a sequel planned or not, it shall be a surprise hehe. Anyway I'll let Bree write her note which she has not done in ages! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! I would also like some feedback on the story so far. :3

~Melody~

A note from Bree: I'm crying. That's all there is. I can't believe this book is coming to end. I'm gonna go die in a hole.